(Close Window)
Topic: Ignore this thread.
Fixed. Ignore.
HAA!!!
I just read that whole thing, then pressed the refresh button!

good to see everything was sorted out.

Brett.
It was a potential disaster...now more than ever I feel qualified to jump careers and be a hacker...at least of my own 'puter. Try some time to retrieve about 9,000 plus individual emails and drafted files that had just disappeared, deleted by a crappy piece of software which also showed ALL the associated files and folders as EMPTY...but there was hundreds of MB missing from the hard drive that showed in the overall count...Sherlock Holmes was a piker. Plus folders that had duplicate extensions and multiple associations like Draft.sbd and Draft.mgd and none of those had anything in them or anything to do with opperation of the mail client that made any sense...times that, by thousands coupled with the fact that I don't know what most of the tech nomenclature means...it's a wonder I was able to keep the registry and all that nasty crap where you're not supposed to go and mess with straight and working right. For a NON geek is was a battle. So when somebody tells you that Thunderbird was designed by literally THOUSANDS of nerds from all over the world believe them...there's a little piece of every one of them in the revenge seeking structure. What a mess.

Now I am so behind, I'm...well nevermind...computers suck time sometimes.

D
[quote]
On 2007-05-14 11:00, Doug Higley wrote:
Now I am so behind, I'm...well nevermind...computers suck time sometimes.

D
[/quote]

Yes they do. I could elaborate, but I won't.

Bill
And to think the space shuttle runs on these contraptions!
Message: Posted by: thegreatnippulini (May 15, 2007 09:40AM)
I tried to ignore this thread, but I just couldn't help myself.
I had a similar problem recently...lost everything and couldn't get it back. Had to start from scratch..was lucky I was able to locate vendors for some of the programs that I had purchased and I'm back up and running..but, as Doug puts it, what a mess. I think my next machine will be a MAC

all the best,
John Smetana
PS Good luck Doug
I didn't start from scratch...maybe I should have but I dug in there and shoveled all that crap around till I had restored everyhting I had lost and much that was deleted. Computers are really wimps and need but a strong hand or eventually a big foot.
Message: Posted by: thegreatnippulini (May 17, 2007 07:19AM)
I still don't get it.
Your not supposed to 'get it'...you are supposed to IGNORE it. Is it the Ig or the Nore that's confusing you Nips? Just to settle your cereal...this thread HAD a different title and content but right after I typed it all and posted it, I solved the computer problem that had eliminated ALL contacts and emails...thousands of them. But I got them back and changed the thread to one to IGNORE. :)

Now go away.
Message: Posted by: thegreatnippulini (May 17, 2007 02:39PM)
Okay...
Doug hasn't had his bowl of oatmeal and nap yet.

or

He's backed up, people keep calling and asking when their mer is going to be finished, his bird won't shut up, and he's out of cigs.

Brett.
Well...If he's backed up, the oatmeal might help...Fiber you know...
Gwyd
Doug,
I have some advice, but I'm going to ignore you instead.

Bill
Dear Dougy Doughnuts,

Where's my "you know" that thing, that I'll get one of these days, hopefully before you die, and before I go on the road?!

Brett Loudermilk
"The son you're glad you never had"
If you mean 'that thing' that I found in an old antique shop on a backroad in the Yukon that I thought was really cool and you wined about so I said I'd give it to you for Christmas one day before I croak...but now that you're STILL wineing about it it just delays the part of me that wants you to have it even though my Wife said 'keep it, I thought you really liked it!' and I said no...'little Brett will really appreciate it' but now I see you are just a greedy pushy little twirp so I changed my mind...or maybe I didn't...you're just going to have to wait and see...and squeaky wheels get the least attention around here...so shhhh...be a nice little Brett and hit the road...uh...son.
Greedy, not so much...pushy, hell yes.

But that's just me making up for my size, after all, I am a midget.

Brett.
Message: Posted by: thegreatnippulini (May 17, 2007 05:14PM)
I STILL don't get it.

Heh heh.
-grin-
I's okay Nips, I don't either...not anymore.
Just proof that our illustrious Captain's Of The Guard and other Hall Monitor's are sleeping...this thread belongs long gone.
Brett, just grovel and obey. It's Doug.
Yeah, Harley...I know.
Well I ignored this longer than anyone else here,,,,that`s because I am a highly intelligent Brit !!
I once heard that Brits have a sense of humor!
Lies, lies, all lies.....
I require no one to grovel...nor obey...in fact I despise both attributes except in noisy neighbors and checkout clerks.

In the case of Brett however...I just ask that he follow the rules ie: NO phone calls when I'm busy...which is like...uh...always.

Ken (Kondini), for those who failed English and spelling, is correct in that he's a HIGHLY Intelligent Brit. Which still puts him about 50 IQ points below a HIGLEY Intelligent descendent of a Brit. But we wont quibble.
50 points below Higley? Lessee... that puts him at, what? -5? How is that possible?

Not dissing anyone here, I just want to learn.
No phone calls? How will I get through my day?
a better question is, how will you get through yours?

Brett.
Ladies and Gentlemen, step right up! Here, and only here, is where YOU can see the results of a genuine bell curve. It's easy! It's free!, which makes it a Liberty Bell Curve! And it's only visible to those of you who are greater than -5 on the Stanford-Binet scales, a weighty issue indeed. With numbers like that, you don't even have to be alive to register! Now's the time!
Ah I can feel the love...good grief...time to follow my own advise...aside from Underwood above I'm ignoring the rest of you hobos. Ed Underwood will side with me as I'm desperately trying to get his Zibit done before his show next weekend...no more distractions please...
Ok Doug can I be the first not to post on this thread and ignore it as you asked AND not to distract you so you gan get the Zibit done in time.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
***!!!!

I've blown it havent I?

Im not cleaver enough to clean Kens block head nail or even blow his side show whistle for him when he cant get a cute audience member to do it for him...... Which form what I know of Ken (only met him once) he will ALWAYS be able to find a cute audience member to "blow his side show whistle for him" (is he still working as a sex therapist?).
Ken is busy living high on the hog off all that money I made him on his Royal Tour...and I didn't even get a thank you note on Buckingham Palace stationary. Heartless as hell that bloke. He might have least had faked one.
Maybe we could find another queen to send you a thank you note? There must be one around somewhere!
I know one in Australia...
I know one in West Virginia.
Look, leave the man alone. He is a genius at work and he has his priorities in order!
It's ok Ed. It's finished. Ships Monday. :)
We thank thee oh master of gaffs!

Ed
Since I'm so full of ship most of the time isn't it gaffter of masts?
Good question...we'll have to masticate over that for a while...
Message: Posted by: thegreatnippulini (May 20, 2007 09:35AM)
HEY!! This is a family forum! Such language!
That would be in the mind of the bescolder.
Just masticated the roof of the trailer,,,rain just poured in before.
Message: Posted by: thegreatnippulini (May 21, 2007 10:01AM)
...when it rains it pours
Why is this still here?
Because you were. Now get out!
Doug .....

clearly if you want somtrhing read on this forum you need to post it with "ignor this thread" on at the start!

KEN you crack me up.
Message: Posted by: thegreatnippulini (May 22, 2007 07:29AM)
This is turning into the "Why is it that...." thread from last year. This makes me happy.... more so because it is obviously annoying the hell out of Doug. BOG
Haha...oops...grrr
I think that I've done a pretty good job of ignoring this thread!

Woops...back to day zero.

Chris
I thought the bizarre section was full of nutters until I accidently stumbled across this one.

Ian
Embarassing isn't it.
I don't think we are more nuts than the bizarre fellows.
The most IMPORTANT post you will ever read:

Bboy57: Actually what we have demonstrated here is a rather interesting phenomenonm...in both the Bizarre and the Sideshow topics, you have a show of self depreciation as if a lot of good friends are having a bonding fest...we can let our hair down and get really stupid when ever we want to. (If we have hair...and there are no girls around to impress.)

This is because we are in fact rather bored with our selves and this whole silly enterprise...unlike many other threads, like in mentalism and escapes and card manipulation where one must take them selves so seriously in order to compete as if there are always girls around. Here amongst our selves, Kondini can fart and Brett will laugh and occasionally Harley will atempt relevance, and I will attempt spelling...and we don't care. Except for Brett, we've all already seen girls naked before and our hands don't really cotten to little pieces of card board making us look like nerds...I know...some are saying speak for your self...yeah right...I speak for us all who do not only not take ourselves too seriously but do not take our selves too seriously for a reason....there's too much competiton. This is a lazy man's game this posting in these topics. Thumb twidling, till the next newbie comes along to PM each other about. There are those who just hang out in the Not About Magic topic...they are the kings and queens of this form of Café participation...we don't even care about that! But for the ultimate...head into the Bizarre secret place...where the bigest Bizarre secrets are offered ie: they actually get drunk. Some newbies post there little pink fingers off to the 50 posts only to find out it is full of derilects (or is it derelicts?) drooling on there shoes.

Personally, these threads allow me to be nimble with one liners...except when I'm posting alongside Princess Summer Fall (Autum) Winter Spring, you know what's her name...First Nation's Finest...then, I just turn blushy and talk like Goofy and the card manipulators and say things like 'Gawrsh...a girl...ga-hilk...' and I post real words...but that's rare.

And that's all the truth...isn't it...

You see Billy Boy 1957, when you are a born performer and you can't sing or dance...you do dopey magic tricks...when you cant even do that all that well you hammer nails up your nose or surround your selves with skulls that glow and make spookiy noises from tiny chips made in China...or hang severed Toes around your neck made in Encinitas...it's all good...but the truth comes out in these threads where nobody says anything but stupid...that's a reality show Jerry Springer can't match. :) Of course it won't get you girls.
Doug ..... YOUI MAKE ME SMILE! nah scratch that ----- you make me laugh, chortal giggle and gafaw ?spelling? (who cares .... not eye).

Keep it up
Thanks for all that Doug (I think). It was great reading it right up to the point where you informed me it won't get me girls. Then I came crashing down to earth. Back to the self-help books I suppose.

Ian
I shall, once again, attempt relevence...

We all scratch ourselves.

But Doug's the one with the hair.
[quote]"...we've all already seen girls naked before..."[/quote]

Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more. Say. No. More.
It will get you girls,,,(Providing your not too bothered what they look like!) At my age they all look good.
It seems, if I think hard for the few minutes I am able to do that, that the guys who spend years in their bedrooms fiddling with their . . uh . . cards and coins, also, that they want to seem 'special' - have rare abilities. That's mostly because they don't FEEL very special or seem to have any of the usual abilities. (If they felt that HAD these things, it wouldn't require years of solitary vice and practice!)
But some guys truly ARE strange and have rare UNusual abilities and understand that the pretty girls can sense the lonely desperation of the nervous chosen card finders. So we boldly show them our eyeball in the bottle and daringly run pins thru our hands and divine the exact date of their last orgasm. Now THAT'S special! And it sure CAN get the girls! Getting their heart racing and their palms sweaty can be a great way to start!
Nudge nudge, know what I mean, eh? Eh? Wink wink . . . sweaty palms!
brane
I HAVE TOO SEEN NAKED GIRLS!

THEY HAVE HAIR BETWEEN THEIR BOOBIES!!!!

Brett.
Haha...you will now be deleted and banned! haha...Brett Brett Brett...you are working the wrong Burlesque shows.
You're just watching the wrong movies.
Message: Posted by: thegreatnippulini (May 23, 2007 09:35PM)
Ahem.... there was no mention of a certain nipple lifting blacksmith there..... hrmm
Kondini came to the rescue just before all my props went into the dustbin. The girls await...

Ian
You know, for a topic that doesn't exist and a thread that no one is reading, this is pretty darned entertaining! Who knew that "ignore-ance" could be this much fun!
[quote]
On 2007-05-28 19:23, ufo wrote:
Who knew that "ignore-ance" could be this much fun!
[/quote]

I did.
[quote]
On 2007-05-29 09:18, Freak Prodigy wrote:
[quote]
On 2007-05-28 19:23, ufo wrote:
Who knew that "ignore-ance" could be this much fun!
[/quote]

I did.
[/quote]

congratulations
Message: Posted by: thegreatnippulini (May 29, 2007 01:26PM)
I keep trying to ignore this thread, but for some strange reason I am drawn to it...
I tried to resist, but couldn't
You are all weak!

Oops I’ve done it again (who would have thought that Britney would be quoted at the magic Café?)