(Close Window)
Topic: S.C.AM. 2008
S.C.A.M 2008 information and talent is about to be announced. Keep checking the website as we add updates. This year is going to be like no other. If you have come in the past, just wait to see what we have in store for you this year. Remember, it is never too early to get your registrations.

http://www.scamcon.org

Look out for more details coming soon!

-Matt
Matt,

I'm looking forward to it! The 2002 one there was a great one.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Looking forward to hearing more about this one,,,my neck of the woods!
Yes, the talent is announced! We're having Slappy McGee, Pastyface Jones, Zuzu Petals, and Mr Pickles!
I never cared much for Zuzu, but I was always a huuuuuuuge Slappy fan.
John,

I laughed at this one the first time I read it. I think I am understanding your humor a little better now.

-Matt
Funny!
Just kidding. That actually is the line-up. These are old timers comng out for one last time. Hope to see everyone there this year.

-Matt
Oh, well it is SCAM.
The SCAM 2008 Convention will be January 18-19, 2008, in Columbia, SC, - David Roth, Charlie Frye, Kostya Kimlat, Just Alan, Danny Archer, Chris Capehart, Matt McCoy, Joey Vazquez + more!
visit http://www.scamcon.org
Well, the SCAM is out of the bag. It sure looks like one that will be a blast. Don't think this is all. There are still a lot more names to come.

-Matt
Hi, folks!
Announcing -convention and hotel registration is now open for SCAM 2008.

Hotel
SCAM ‘08 will be back at the spacious and comfortable Columbia Marriott Hotel at 1200 Hampton Street in downtown Columbia, SC. To place reservations, call (877) 686-5673, and be sure to ask for the Magic Convention group rate. http://marriott11.reachlocal.net/

Convention Registration
You can register online at our website: http://www.scamcon.org/

Special Workshops with David Roth and others will be held on Sunday after the convention, watch for details! We’ll also be bringing back the SCAM Auction, the Dealer’s Room Midnight Madness, as well as the Youth Pizza Party, and Late Night Buffet for our many magic “night owls”.

Be there or we'll talk about you!
Sounds great,

This years was a blast can't wait to see you guys there in January.

Robbie
I can't wait. The talent is going to be amazing. If you can't come to the convention shoot to come to the gala. It will have some great talent. Except for that Matt Mccoy kid?

Just kiddin Matt!

Best
Brandon
I love SCAM. John Tudor and everyone in SC puts on a great convention. They always have a great line up.

John see ya soon
ken
Thanks Brandon. Glad you are so supportive.
Our website is updated - http://www.scamcon.org - special thanks to our webmaster Joe Jesse!

Posted: Sep 16, 2007 10:51am
Aaaaaaaand two additions to our lineup, Dave Tanner has been added to our Gala Show, for those who like Grande Illusion. Also, Brandon Wagster has been added to the Cabaret Show, for those who like stage card manipulation.
More to come...!
Ken Scott wrote: I love SCAM. John Tudor and everyone in SC puts on a great convention. They always have a great line up.

Thanks, Ken- but that "everyone" really deserve recognition - our Chairman and registrar is Allen Young, Dealers are handled by Helen Pettit, talent by Joey Vazquez and Matt McCoy, contests by Bobby Jonte and Dave Tanner, Finances by Henry Pettit, Auction by Don Akers, Website by Joe Jesse, Magi of the Year by Tony Metze, and lots of other help from Rachel Shelby, James Adams, and a big bunch of others.
Huzzah and Kudos!
Thanks John! You do so much as well. It could not have survived 14 years without you.

-Matt
I am very excited about SCAM... I have not had the chance to see Just Alan and Charlie Fry and I can't wait to work with them... seems like a really great time is just around the corner and I hope to see a lot of the Café members in Columbia!
Danny,

You have the gift for showing up in all the right places!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Guys Charlie Frye's performance alone is worth the price of admission. Do not miss the greatest variety act in the world today. He will knock your socks off.
I'm syked. This will be my first conference.

I live about an hour away from columbia so is it possible for me to sleep at home and then attend the sessions?
I don't think you will want to. There are always LATE LATE night jam sessions in the lobby, often times not going to bed until 4AM. I would hate to drive one hour at 3AM to only have to come back for a lecture at 9AM.

Ken
I agree with Ken. Eat and sleep before you go. This is a busy one!

As luck would have it I'm on the Gulf Coast that week. (But someone has to entertain the folks in Margaritaville. They still won't know that football season is over.)

Go, have fun, and tell me about it when I'm in Charleston in May. (That will be a different lecture from last time. This time it's my The Business of Magic lecture.)

Enjoy!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Thanks for all the kind words, guys!

We're glad to announce the addition of Chastain Criswell's lecture (http://www.magicbyenigma.com/) . This proves to be very interesting, as the material is not just by Chastain but some by the Sleight Club of Charlotte, NC. ( see http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/search_post.php?topic=227448&forum=30&post=5225705)

And still some other surprises in the works!

Our website has been updated as well with schedule and other information. http://www.scamcon.org .

Posted: Nov 26, 2007 7:12am
Important SCAM Dates:
December 18, 2007 - Hotel Reservations
The Columbia Marriott hotel reservations should be made by December 18 to get the convention rate, be sure to tell them you are with the Magic Convention.
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/caemh-columbia-marriott/
Room rates are $109 per person for a double room with two beds, still a bargain!

January 1, 2008 - Convention Pre-Registration
The cut-off date for pre-registration is now January 1, 2008.

ALSO See SCAM magicians in the November Linking Ring and MUM magazines. . The article is about the Summer Magic Party, and features Sarah Straney, Brandon Wagster, Matt McCoy, Joey Vazquez, and Bates Jernigan.
Great line-up......Charlie is fantastic and Chris Capehart is so *** funny.....and I'm going to be there....you should all be thrilled :)
I really hope I can make it this year.
Also, tickets go on sale today for the Saturday Night Gala Show, (Jan 19, '08, 7:30 PM) featuring Charlie Frye, Chris Capehart, Just Alan, Danny Archer, Dave Tanner, and Matt McCoy. It will be back at the Township Auditorium, (you may remember this theater from the years we featured Jeff McBride or Mr. Electric) which has been all newly renovated. One Gala Show ticket is included with your registration, extra tickets are $15.00 for adults, $10.00 for children.
(http://www.thetownship.org)
I hope to be able to attend this year John. Time will tell the tale there.

Danny, will you just be there on Friday or are you going to be there both days?

Sam
The schedule is here: http://www.scamcon.org/schedule.html

It's still subject to change, but Archer will be there both days-
whoops and just realized I'm not Danny...
S. C. A. M. W o r k s h o p s !
Extended sessions (2-4 hours long) Sunday, January 10 am (Locations TBA)
To Register, contact Allen Young @ ayoung77@ix.netcom.com or 803-917-1914

David Roth -Coin Technique $1OO . Max Number: 10
Kostya Kimlat -Close up $7O . Max Number: 10
Chris Capehart -Linking Rings/Miser’s Dream $ 5O . Max 10
Stage Works - (see below) $ 25 . Max Number: 12

STAGE WORKS (In Progress)
“Magic with a Theatrical Twist" (to enable the actor inside the magician)
Many pros turn to acting coaches, directors, and choreographers to help make their act better. Now, in a small, classroom setting you will experience theatre techniques and strategies that will enhance your performance as an entertainer. (designed for the stage magician but eye opening to close-up artists)
TOPICS INCLUDE -breathing excercises/theatre “lingo” -projection/diction -movement/blocking -scripting -tech sheets -rehearsals -characterization -applause/segues -tables/props -cohesiveness/flow -original-material-chart
WORKS IN PROGRESS Bring a rehearsed routine, 3-5 minutes long, to recieve feedback in a positive environment. If you are serious about working the pro-circuit or just want to learn from others in an at-ease atmosphere, join us! Matt McCoy will conduct the sessions, and will have professional magicians stopping in to share their thoughts on “magic with a theatrical twist.”
SCAM Convention '08 HOTEL UPDATE

From our Chairman, Allen Young-

I received an update from the SCAM '08 Convention hotel (Columbia Marriott) on Wednesday afternoon, they actually oversold by over 30 rooms due to the Republican Primary being held here. The hotel is completely SOLD OUT.

All events will still be at the Marriott. Some attendees may be shifted to the Courtyard (the former Holiday Inn by the Coliseum). It's nine blocks away, but the hotel will provide complimentary transportation to the Marriott. (directions and info on that hotel is included below).
We're very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause!

Another hotel is two short blocks away (Rodeway Inn) that has offered us lodging at a very reasonable rate.
Their info is below, along with other options.

Watch our website for updates, and THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

We'll take good care of you!!!

Allen Young ayoung77@ix.netcom.com
SCAM 08 Committee Chairman

We Suggest Rodeway Inn. (Only Two Blocks Away)
As of December 20, they have plenty of rooms and will give a very inexpensive rate of $60.00 (King or 2 double beds)

Rodeway Inn (Governor’s House)
$60 King or 2 double
1301 Main Street
Columbia, SC 29201
Phone: (803) 779-7790
Fax: (803) 779-7856
Map:
http://map.mapnetwork.com/flash/?rid=16867&pcid=232

The Marriott may be moving some guests to
Courtyard Columbia
630 Assembly Street
Columbia, SC 29201
Toll-Free: 1-888-979-6800
Phone: (803) 799-7800
Website: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/caecd-courtyard-columbia-downtown-at-usc/

For General Information:
Columbia, SC Convention Visitor’s Bureau
http://www.columbiacvb.com/static/index.cfm?action=group&contentID=2&cID=2
Make sure you get your registrations before the New Year!
Prices go up after the 1st and pre-registrations stop the Wed. before the convention.

-M Mc.
I am very excited about this one as I will be there with bells on.

Justin N. Miller
...we love bells...
Lol,
well they play dixie (without the whistle).

See ya John!

Justin N. Miller
SCAM Documentary on Youtube

Click http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_KoTN5DQ8Q
to watch a short documentary on the SCAM Convention, made for SC ETV (for a show called BEAT!) in 2003. It features Harry Allen, Steve Beam, Bob Little, Tom Jones, Robert Moreland, and myself; as well as shots of Chris Hage, Allen Young (Chairman), Joey Vazquez, and others. You might see yourself there!

Happy New Year !

John Tudor
http://www.scamcon.org
Sweet, SCAM is here once again. Can't wait to see everyone there next week.

Robert Moreland
Robert it wil great to finally meet you.

Looking forward to the weekend.

Justin N. Miller
See you guys this week. Looking forward to it. It's time to get my SCAM fix!
Wish I could make it ... yall have fun!

See ya real soon!
4 days aways now!!!!!!
Three actually...
Magic Gala Show
Bring Your Family to Enjoy World-Renowned Magic Acts

January 19, 2008 • 7:30 PM / 6:30 PM Lobby Pre-show
Township Auditorium, 1703 Taylor St., Columbia, SC
$15.00 Adults, $10.00 Children (ages 2 to 12)
More information: http://www.thetownship.org 803-576-2350.

It’s a family-friendly stage revue show, with six outstanding magic and variety acts. Starring: Charlie Frye & Co. (Las Vegas Variety Act of The Year) plus five more magicians! With Close Up Magic in the Lobby.
A portion of the proceeds goes to benefit Palmetto Health Children’s Hospital, and blocks of tickets are donated each year to the families of Children’s Hospital and other area children’s charities.
More information: http://www.scamcon.org

Featuring:
Charlie Frye & Co. (Las Vegas Variety Act of The Year)
Magic, Juggling, Slapstick Comedy
Just Alan (Woodstock, NY )- Mystic Mysteries
Chris Capehart (Delaware) For Kids: “The Ring Master”
Danny Archer (Denver) Emcee - Magic & Mind Reading
Dave Tanner (Myrtle Beach) Grande Illusion
Matt McCoy (Columbia, SC) Lightning Fast Flash Magic
More information: http://www.scamcon.org
What fun .... Charlie Frye? OMG
Diddo on Charlie Frye. His stage performance was unbelievable! What talent!
Charlie ans Sherry are un-real. Going to Winter Carnival just to see them again.

-matt
I agree, Charlie Frye is awesome. His lecture was very entertaining. I also thought Chris Capehart rocked. I thought he was a kidshow guy and didn't realize he was a street performer.
Capehart is an all around performer. What else did folks see that was a highlight. I know some people dig Just Alan's type of performance .... I was not really sure his part was in place but I could be wrong .... but does anyone have a review of the whole con? I would like to know the overall idea of the con.

See ya real soon!
I thought Just Alan was horrible. It was way out of place and I could hear the crowd yawning when he got on stage. He played a film in the background and did a trick. I don't see how anyone would enjoy this type of performance. To top it off he talked about Buddhism and Hinduism in the bible belt, shame on him.
If anyone has any pictures of the winner of the Close-Up contest from SCAM and wouldn't mind sharing, please email them to ring112.president@gmail.com He is a member of our ring and we would like to have a picture or two of him for our website. Thanks.
[quote]
On 2008-01-21 11:10, Sir Pharaul wrote:
To top it off he talked about Buddhism and Hinduism in the bible belt, shame on him.
[/quote]

I don't think that's fair. Just Alan just did his act. I'm sure it's the same act that got him hired for the event in the first place. I'm sure the organizers of the event took into consideration the depth of Just Alan's character and weighed it against the type of crowd that attends the convention. Apparently, since he got booked, the organizers felt that the act was suitable for the convention and for the show, regardless of religious presentations. But to say shame on Just Alan for doing the job he was hired to do, I believe to be a bit out of line.
I agree with Mr. Jones ... Just Alan didn't do anything wrong. I never said he did to clarify. I simply said I was not impressed .... I do not like that kind of presentation. However I do appreciate what it is he is trying to achieve. Oh well ...

See ya real soon!
I agree that Just Alan may not have done anything wrong, but I agree with Sir Pharaul that his act was not good, at least it was not my cup of tea. I thought his lecture was pretty boring as well. Just my 2 cents.
I missed most of the lectures .... I seen a bit of Chris Capeharts .... anyone see all the lectures?

See ya real soon!
So.....should I be glad I stayed in Virginia for this convention? LOL

Other than Capehart(who ALWAYZ brings the pain) and Charlie Frye(who's so gifted he pi$$es me off), was there any other good things going on for the convention? How was the close up show? The competitions? The dealers? Please tell me the sessions were good.......I've never been to SCAM, but have always wanted to go. Woody Landers used to RAVE about it being one of the BEST close up conventions on the east coast. Almost made it this year, but the reviews I'm hearing are turning me off for next year.
Eric,
So, somebody doesn't like one act, and you start to get turned off to the whole convention...?
Let me respectfully suggest you have a bit more patience please, Eric...
Oh, and Sir P,

"To top it off he talked about Buddhism and Hinduism in the bible belt, shame on him."

I don't know about the rest of the Bible belt, but, you see, here we practice freedom of religion and freedom of speech.
Photos from the convention have been uploaded to the photographer Keith Rainey's web site, http://www.keithraineyphotography.com , and are currently available for viewing in the Featured Gallery section.

Thanks so much Keith!
More photos and some reviews to come soon.
[quote]
On 2008-01-22 10:22, John Tudor wrote:
Eric,
So, somebody doesn't like one act, and you start to get turned off to the whole convention...?
Let me respectfully suggest you have a bit more patience please, Eric...
[/quote]

you're absolutely right....
Roth was really good I the close-up thing
I have to say any time john Tudor and the rest of the SCAM group put together this convention every year it is always so good.

It is always hard to have every act be liked by everyone, it really is impossible to do that.

For me some of the best times are the lobby doing late night lobby jams.

Kudos to you John and all involved!!
Best
Ken

PS I hope you guys can make it to Atlanta for the SEAM http://www.seam2008.org
[quote]
On 2008-01-22 03:50, Godhandz wrote:
Please tell me the sessions were good.......I've never been to SCAM, but have always wanted to go.[/quote]

What up Eric. Now you know the the boyz and I would never let the sessions go sour. The sessions were off the chain. We picked up a new SCAM sessioneer Caleb Wiles who had some mad chops and a great touch on the double undercut which was shared with Rich Aviles, Adam Ryan (or should I say The Adam Ryan) and myself in the darkest part of the Marriott sports bar. Chastain Criswell Tagged us a few times, I guess we are all IT until next year. Steve Beam was showing us all how inferior our magic is at the convention after party in the Hotel Lobby. Scott Robinson represented as well as a slew of other Charlotte Sleight Clubbers. Rich Aveles showed us his new fire Wallet that has to be seen to be believed. Saw Justin Miller at the after party, great guy, would have seen more of him but he spent the majority of the convention cloaked. And to top it off we were in the same hotel as Senator Fred Thompson’s campaign drop out speech. Fred could not come to the after party but we were joined by his press crew and they were a blast to hang out with. I think we all have a place to stay the next time we are in Washington. Either way that is a brief underground report from SCAM 2008 and I hope to see you all there next year.

Robert Moreland
http://www.myspace.com/illusiveactions
Robert,
lol..cloaked and all I was there!
It was a great convention and look forward to 2009.
Justin N. Miller
And man,

that one guy in the cabaret show with the cards.

That was some talent!

Jk.

I really enjoyed this years convention.

Best
Brandon
If you missed Rich's fire wallet, then you missed something amazing. Really fantastic. When he opens the wallet to let you see inside, there really is nothing to be seen! Awesome.

Charlie Frye was great. Roth, Capehart, Archer, Criswell, were all great even if some of the spectators could not add or spell.

The stage contest winner was one of the best ever at SCAM and the 1st place winner in the closeup contest was fun to watch because of his enthusiasm. After each "surprise" moment during his routines, he'd say "yeah" very enthusiastically. The second place closeup winner (caleb) was excellent and had a very tight set with great patter and very strong magic.

Overall the stage show on Saturday night was one of the most entertaining ever at SCAM. Charlie Frye and Chris Capehart were the best. For those people with the drive to be the best, you could not help but feel motivated after watching Frye. His routines were absolutely flawless and very energetic. You know he's a great performer/juggler when an entire row of well known close-up magicians give him a standing ovation. It's probably the first time a juggler received a standing ovation from vernon card disciples.

That's my take.
This year was probably the best SCAM I have ever attended. I have been an attendee, a competitor, a talent scout fro scam, a commitee member, and performed at SCAM. This year was by far the BEST!!!

There was every type of magic ou could dream of, startling coin magic(David Roth), amazing card tricks(Chastain and Kostya), fast-pace comedy(Archer),"real" street magic(Capehart), thought provoking bizzare magic(Just Alan), dazzling stage magic, and even unbeatable juggling and manipulaiton(Charlie Frye). Every type of magic for every person that attended and came to the gala show was there.

Kids were yelling out colors during Alan's act, getting invloved becasue they were captivated by the magic and story that was taking place on stage. Every entertainer was there for a reason. It was up to the person watching, if they recieved anything out of it. Your mind is a door, it will only open as far as you let it. I can't wait to see what next year has in store!?

-Matt McCoy
Don't worry---wonder!
http://www.mattmccoymagic.com
[quote]
On 2008-01-22 20:27, mattmccoy wrote:
I can't wait to see what next year has in store!?
[/quote]

To be honest I would love to see Eric Jones there.... he is not only talented but his close up magic is incredibly visual!!!! Also did you notice how professionally handled his comment and how it was taken. Professional Magical and NICE! Lets see him at SCAM 2009!

See ya real soon!
The stage competition was the best I have seen in the 3 years I have gone to SCAM, even without the 1st place winner. The 1st place winner's act was excellent and extemely smooth and polished, and I do not want to take anything away from that. He was like a young Lance Burton. He is from Las Vegas and just finished a 6 month tour with his act. He had already won, I believe, 13 or 14 awards for his act, and was taking a break in South Carolina from his tour. So he joins the SCAM competition and wins another. But . . . I would have liked to see one of the local guys win instead of "a ringer" for lack of a better word. Just the feeling I came away with after seeing all the work everyone else put in. How many times does someone need to prove they have an awardng winning act?

Larry
Was the winner of stage....Jason Andrews? If yes, then he is a good friend of mine. I asked because he said that he may fly out to SCAM but was not sure.

Joseph Young
Yes, I believe his name was Jason Andrews.
If he continues to win then that means everyone else needs to get better. It's like Steve Spurrier used to say at the University of Florida when his teams would score 70+ points each game. He would say his job is to score points and it's the other teams job to stop him.
The gang in Columbia did a great job. We had about 8 of us from the Hilton Head South Carolina area attend and we all felt the convention was fantastic. This was my 4th SCAM and I must say the best of them all. I know they will be working very hard to top this convention next year.
I think the other teams figured out how to stop him (Spurrier) :)
This year saw the best stage competition that I have ever seen at SCAM since I started going in 2002. The close-up competition was also top notch and had more well performed and well thought out performances than I have seen. The lectures were very good, if a little short by necessity. (My biggest regret of any convention is that the lectures are usually shortened by the need for time.) Charlie Frye lived up to his name and FRIED me along with most (if not all) of the attendees of his lecture with his ACAAN performance. The close-up show consisted of Chastain Criswell, Danny Archer, Kostya Kimlet, and David Roth and was not only a treat to watch, but a privledge to see both Kimlet and Roth perform. The Gala show was excellent as well and while I did think Just Alan's performance slowed the show down some, I still thought it was well done and very good. My favorite of the entire convention though had to be the workshop with David Roth. I along with four other individuals spent nearly three hours learning and getting tips from the best coin worker in the world today. The symphony this man creates with coins is truly unbelieveable (and his card work ain't bad either). The opportunity to have this man teach me was likely a once in my lifetime chance and something I will not forget until I am 99 years old and drooling. And you are hearing this from a mentalist (although one of my vices IS coin magic).

Samuel
Can someone tell me more about Charlie Frye and his ACAAN version?

Thanks

Markus
Markus,
All I can tell you is that he didn't tip the work. Someone in the audienc may have seen something I didn't as I was on stage. For myself, I don't want to know. It was a thing of terrifying beauty.
I was the one who picked the number so I know that he did not use a stooge. It was pretty amazing.
SCAM 2008 Reviews:
Hi John:
The small Chattanooga Magic Club (5) of us would like to thank you for the most entertaining time at SCAM especially the Gala Show on Saturday Evening. It was if not the best Gala I have ever seen. I did fairly well as a dealer from what I heard a few others didn't do as well, But the young man that won the close up competition,was elated. James Agan and his parents were there to see him as well. Overall John it was really great. Please thank everyone involved. But Thank You for that GALA SHOW: it was TERRIFIC! Hope to see you again next year

Barry Manley
CM&F

Greetings,
I just wanted to tell all of you how much I enjoyed and learned from this
year's SCAM convention in Columbia.
I've been doing magic for many years and avoided conventions because I
didn't think they would be beneficial. This year's SCAM convention was my
first convention...and I was more that glad I went.
I've been in a magic high since returning home and feel deeply inspired by
the whole experience.
I know you all put a lot of work into this and I want to thank you for
your efforts.
Best wishes to all,
Bob Lippert
There's now a bunch (19) of SCAM Gala Show pictures up at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/23262798@N07/sets/72157603815573283/
Plus pics from the presentation of the SCAM CAN award!
Here's a story written about our SYM group's meeting at the convention:
http://www.thestate.com/living/story/307217.html
[quote]
On 2008-01-23 11:12, larrylegal wrote:
The stage competition was the best I have seen in the 3 years I have gone to SCAM, even without the 1st place winner. The 1st place winner's act was excellent and extemely smooth and polished, and I do not want to take anything away from that. He was like a young Lance Burton. He is from Las Vegas and just finished a 6 month tour with his act. He had already won, I believe, 13 or 14 awards for his act, and was taking a break in South Carolina from his tour. So he joins the SCAM competition and wins another. But . . . I would have liked to see one of the local guys win instead of "a ringer" for lack of a better word. Just the feeling I came away with after seeing all the work everyone else put in. How many times does someone need to prove they have an awardng winning act?

Larry
[/quote]

Jason Andrews is the guy who won the stage contest. He is a good friend of mine and both of us will be working the Midwest Jubilee of Magic in August 2008. Jason is really a great person, performer, and friend and was not a "ringer" in the contest. Him and Steve Daley did an east coast tour in 2007 in order to stop at several magic conventions. The goal was for Jason to get exposure. That is the goal of entering a contest is for someone to see you performing hoping they like your act and will book you in the furture. Jason does not have an magic Café account because they do not use AOL e-mails for accounts. He sent me an e-mail and wanted me to post this message on here.

Jason Andrew quote......
"I don't compete to prove I have an Award-Winning Act. I compete for the exposure, and I'm very sorry I didn't get a chance to chat with everyone at the convention, didn't have enough time, haha. I just don't want people thinking the wrong thing or getting the wrong idea of why I attend these conventions."
SCAM Videos!!!
We have two videos now on Youtube:
First is Joe Jesse's great overview of the convention itself : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3tba4Jgifk
Next is of the Magic Gala Show : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lezN3fA_Jc
(This video was shot by Joey Vazquez, edited by myself.)

...and one mega video is in the works too.
Visit our website at http://www.scamcon.org See you in 2009!