(Close Window)
Topic: Recomendations needed
I am wondering if anyone on the Caf knows of good instructional DVD's for under $25. I am looking for something that is higher quality than the ones from royal.
Give some more info... what subject? ... I am thinking the Worlds Greatest Magic Series by L & L
Ted that is a wide open question, before I and others here could make some recommendations we need to know more about you...what skill level are you at, whats your interest, cards, coins, stage, close up, mentalism, kid show...a lot of different areas..
But in general there are a lot of USED dvds available under 25.00
I am looking for dvds that would be good for a beginer not for myself but for others who are just getting into magic. I would like to recommend something to a few local guys but I am unsure of what to recommend. I am looking for all types of instructional videos.
See Mr. Majestics answer.
The "Stars of Magic" series is great. They're $20 each. You can get most of Paul Harris' best material on two DVDs. Also, you should check out Magic Warehouse. They have a used DVD section. Most are under $25.
The stars of magic set is great, although not really for beginners.
If you insist on getting dvds instead of books how about looking for some older dvds? I mean those that came out allready over 2 years ago. Usually they seem to be solf cheaper and have some discount bargains. There is some wonderfull material avaible on some older dvds and most of em are even better than anything that has come out recently.