(Close Window)
Topic: Pea Soup Fog
The company "Look Solutions" sells fog machine fluids that are 1)quick, 2)regular and 3)slow dispersing fog fluid. I am guessing that the longer lasting the fog, the more petroleum based it will be.

My question is, can the "long lasting fog" be used in the cheap Halloween type machines? And if so, what is the best long lasting fluid to use, considering cost, availability, smell, long lasting, thick white smoke, etc.? I just happened to see "Look Solutions" web site but don't they all have the different kinds of fluids?
I use the High End Atmospheres fluid, It has a good hang time and isn't that terribly expensive. It's one of the better fluids I've come across, doesn't gunk up the machine too bad either.

http://www.theaterlighting.net/colormedia.html
I own a Look Solutions fogger and love it not only that but I have done some work for the guys in the US office. Just give them a call they are very helpful and know there stuff. They can answer any of your questions just call them at 1-800-426-4189

Fitz

P.S. If you can afford to just buy a look fogger or hazer they are the best, with DMX, a timer, and a low voltage controller all included.