(Close Window)
Topic: Back in town...
Hi everybody, finally I'm back in Manhattan (I've been in Italy for 1 year and 4 months), working in Little Italy again every night.
My health is much better, thank's God, there is a lot of work and I'm really happy to be here.

Please, if somebody see Rocco Sillano tell him to give me a call because I've haven't his ph.no. anymore: mine is 347 216 3229. Thank you.

And please, if you'd like stop by Mulberry street, do it, ok?

Thank you.

Paolo
Welcome back to the Café Palo.
Welcome back to the Café!
Hay Paolo, Welcome back home!
[b]Welcome to the Café![/b]

rocco@dlite.com

themagicofrocco@yahoo.com

D'LITE: (201) 444-6267
Welcome BACK to the Café!
Thank you guys, it's great to be here again!
Welcome back to the Café!

Mitchell
Hi Paolo,
If you can not reach Rocco from the number given above, I can supply you his managers phone as well. Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 30.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]
Welcome to the Café and enjoy!
Hi

Welcome to the Café. Here is a great place to talk about magic and learn new things. You can talk with magicians all around the world. I hope you will enjoy here. Have a nice time. And don't forget to write.

magicially yours,

Nedim Guzel
Hi Tora, hi everybody,

I've already had your wonderful turkish coffee on 2004, when I've moved from Miami to New York; on 2006 I've been back to Italy in order to fight a very bad desease (some of the members know it), and I did't post since then. After 1 year and 4 months I'm in a good shape but I'm not well. I have hopes and I'm really strong about it. Now I'm in Manhattan again, but I've got to go back in I. on next september.
I was looking to contact Rocco because I've lost his ph. no.
I've recommanded him to some shows on 2006 from my regular customer, I've couldn't attends them because I was in Italy.
Thank you.
Paolo
Welcome to the Café and enjoy.
Welcome Back Paolo!
I am sorry you have this medical problem, but I am glad you are still among us. I am from Massachusetts and also Italian. I have never been to Italy and probably won't get there in my lifetime. You are blessed to have done that. I hope the quality of your remaining years are filled with many magical moments. I know that being Italian you will be passionate about every minute of your life. I will say a Novena for you right now.
God bless you Paisan!
Christopher
Don't know you, but I'm glad that you're feeling better
Hey Paolo, I met you a couple of times on Mulbery St. and I just wanted to thank you for teaching me some cool rubber band magic.
Welcome to the Café, have fun!