(Close Window)
Topic: Your favorite gags
I have noticed how much of this section stays at thing you say and not do. Much of comedy is your actions, props etc... Why don't every one of you start one new topic about your favorite gag you use in your show. Come on I know you all got some stuff to share. I already started it here http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=214713&forum=24&9 now it's your turn. I think this is what this section is for. So start a new topic and post. If you have any gags that are not worth starting a topic on, list them below

Thanks guys, now lets have some fun,

Maddux
I don't see many new posts. Come on!
Message: Posted by: Mediocre the Great (Jun 29, 2007 12:06AM)
Okay, here are some gags I use:

shrinking card box
squeeker
pen with chain attached (like I stole from a bank)
giant aspirin from small bottle
pop up tie
pulling invisible thread from tie
Thumb through spectators' jacket (using TT)
moving force card
52 in 1
3-1/2 of clubs
Message: Posted by: FlippingWonderful (Jun 29, 2007 03:15AM)
I've a good knock knock joke.... see the topic on English humour...
I like the pop out lense gazzo did. where he borrows someones glasses then commets on how blind there are. Then he cleans them and the lense fall off.
Another one I like is you ask for a 5 dollar bill then you switch it for a flash 5 dollar bill. Then light it on fire. The reactions on their face when they see their bill go up in flames are pretty funny.
Another one I like is you ask for a 5 dollar bill then you switch it for a flash 5 dollar bill. Then light it on fire. The reactions on their face when they see their bill go up in flames are pretty funny.
I like the 3 1/2 of clubs
Thanks guys :) does anyone have any more?
I use the 3.5 of clubs a lot. I use regular sized cards and I also use laminated Jumbos and laminated Stage sized versions as well.
My favorite gag is duct tape. Sometimes stuffing a sock in the mouth before putting on the duct tape makes it work better.
My favorite gag is the one where you stop just before the bile comes up into your mouth, but your eyes are still watering.
Pull my finger.