(Close Window)
Topic: Need info on "Scorched "and "Free Will"
I tried a search on these two and not much came up, who knows what the effects are and where to get them,Thanks Dave
SCORCH is my equivoque routine that allows you to equivoque down to one card. The manuscript is being sold by most dealers or you can get a pdf version of my book Deep Thought that has this and other ideas. My pdf sells for $20 and you can PayPal me at: greg@wizmicro.com

Greg
"Free Will" can be found in http://www.elmwoodmagic.com
http://www.elmwoodmagic.com/full/Magic-Tricks-Magic-Books-Magic-DVDs-30333-Free-Will-Deddy-Corbuzier__1944.htm

Jeff
Free Will is invented by Deddy Corbuzier an Indonesian Mentalist .
The effect can be read from the link `magic student' gave .
As for how good does it play , Free Will can be incorporated into any 3 small objects. The effect can be impromtu . I have usen the Free Will principle and it gets great reactions if performed well .

-David
Ditto on Free Will. I have done it impromptu many a time and just pick various objects to use as I write the prediction.

greg
Scorched is a killer, highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike
Thanks Guys for the info,I am going shopping now...........
Free Will is very good.
Enjoy.
Jimmy Fingers also has a modified version of Free Will called Free Will of Order. It can play very strong if done correctly.

Matt
Greg is a friend of mine, and ill tell you his Scorched ROCKS!! I have seen him do this in person several times, and it is always very strong. But then hey, all of Greg's stuff is very strong!
My 'Dark Museum' (A Gazillion positive comments on the Café) is an altered somewhat simplified version of Deddy's Free Will utilizing strength of story and atmospheric props to solid effect.
Objects need not always be small, I've done it with 3 different colored cars... :)

It's a wonderful effect. I have both Deddy's and Higleys...

Best,

Bk
Greg's "Deep Thoughts" book is highly recommended! You'll enjoy the "scorched" presentation (and chances are you'll probably start using it immediately). His book has other great routines and essays as well. Thanks for sharing Greg.

Sean
Thanks Sean and SBays. I've had fun over the years doing Scorch. I've told a few people that you can do it via the phone because I've done it many times that way. You talk to someone at the party and tell them to put one card from the pack face down on the floor and don't tell anyone what it is... you, of course, tell them to put the five of clubs or one like that. Now you have the phone passed around to others as you do the sequence. I hear the shrieks when they finally turn the card around.

Greg
Where can you buy the manuscript for "Scorch"?

magiclee
I have a pdf version in my book called Deep Thought. You can paypal me $20 to: greg@wizmicro.com

Also, a printed version is carried by most dealers and sells for around thirty.

Greg
Does a higher quality version of Free Will exist? I'd like to buy a more ornate version if one exists. Please email me at richard@rnt2.com with any info. Thanks!
Greg Arce's routine--Scorch--is indeed a scorcher! Killer mentalism that plays to any size audience with tremendous impact.

Highly recommended.

A.J.