(Close Window)
Topic: Gaffed Controlled Rolling Log (Similar to Put-and-Take Top)
Message: Posted by: Chris Henderson (Jul 9, 2007 09:14PM)
I am trying to find a gaffed Controlled Rolling Log and/or a gaffed Red and Black Pencil. These are similar to the gaffed Put-and-Take Tops ala the beveling. If anyone knows where I could find such items I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!
Message: Posted by: silverking (Jul 9, 2007 10:04PM)
bottom of the page.
Message: Posted by: Chris Henderson (Jul 9, 2007 10:46PM)
Thanks so much Silverking! That's exactly what I am looking for! :)
Message: Posted by: silverking (Jul 10, 2007 12:39AM)
Glad to assist Gerry. Have a look on Ebay as well. They don't show up all the time but some interesting ones do show up now and then.

Search for both 'rolling log' and also 'put and take'......they tend to show up in both catagories.
Message: Posted by: KingStardog (Jul 11, 2007 10:15AM)
I am pretty sure there are some black logs with white pips laying around and some whites or off whites, but the blacks are pretty handy to get at. PM if your looking for odd examples.

The reds at gambling collectibles are superb quality. Highly recommended. I don't know if there are put and take logs still around but GC is the very first stop to make in the search. Top notch dealer, in rare collectibles.