(Close Window)
Topic: In virginia right now :)
Hello,
my name is marcin pawlikiewicz and I'm currently working at busch gardens Europe in VA, and I just wanted to say hello and that I hope I help here as much as I learn. thanks :) have a nice day!
Wow this place is big.....so much information....im going to get lost here. where to start? :) I love doing cards and carl cloutier is my hero...right now :)
Marcin,
Welcome to the Café and enjoy.
[b]Welcome to the Café![/b]
Welcome to the Café!
Message: Posted by: THEGUY26 (Will Swanson) (Jul 18, 2007 04:44PM)
Welcome! This is the best forums site on the internet, and I hope you have fun here. Good luck!
Welcome Marcin:

Say "Pawlikiewicz" three times real fast.

Jim
Welcome Marcin. Yes this Café is really big. Here's a tip that I used when I first got here. Ask the waitress for some crackers, and them leave yourself a trail as you move from forum to forum. Don't forget to put a quarter in the parking meter every hour too. Steve doesn't validate parking here.
Hi Marcin,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 30.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]
Hi, welcome to the Café. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Hi welcome to the Café.