(Close Window)
Topic: Hello From Western NY
Not a lurker anymore finally registered.
Started doing magic at around 15 and got away for it when I turned 34.Coming up on my 54th Birthday and decided to get back into magic.Something have changed in 20 years Internet,You Tube,dvds ,on line magic shops and prices.
Remember going to Buffalo NY and seeing Gene Gordon's Magic Shop and North Tonawanda to The 4 Jokers Magic Shop.
A lot of the old tricks are going strong. Still have my favorites sponge balls,cups and balls,and lots of card trick (Love Harry Lorayne's books along with Frank Garcia and Paul Harris.)
Hoping to get practice up so I have something do keep me busy when I go into retirement.
Welcome to the Café and enjoy.
[b]Welcome to the Café![/b]
Welcome to the Café!
Message: Posted by: THEGUY26 (Will Swanson) (Jul 18, 2007 04:45PM)
Welcome! This is the best forums site on the internet, and I hope you have fun here. Good luck!
Welcome Leo,

We're on the same page. In addition to keeping me busy, I make a few bucks!
(Of course I spend more than I make).

Jim
This is a great form a lot of information.

Yes Jim it seems I could be spending a lot more than I take in.

Thanks for the welcomes ever one.
Welcome to the Café. I'm in the Western New York area as well. It's a shame the 4 Jokers closed a year or so ago. However we still have Gene Gordon's Ring 12 of the International Brotherhood of Magicians. If you want information on that feel free to PM me.
Hi Leo,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 30.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]
Hi, welcome to the Café. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Hi welcome to the Café.