(Close Window)
Topic: While I'm not a.....
....new member, and God knows I'm thankful for the Café, I'm amazed at how many people here "take over" your question, topic, idea.....and spin off with it into the great nether reaches of the outer stratosphere.

Geez, it's hard to get a straight answer to a straight question here. "Magicians as philosophers" (who for the love of almighty Mary love to hear their own drivle).
Welcome to the Café!
Welcome to the Café and enjoy!
I hear ya. Try and enjoy yourself!
Cause its all people trying to make a name for themselves....
Hi,

Welcome to the Café. Here is a great place to talk about magic and learn new things. You can talk with magicians all around the world. I hope you will enjoy here. Have a nice time. And don't forget to write.

magicially yours,

Nedim Guzel
Hi Paul,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 30.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]
Hi, welcome to the Café. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Hi welcome to the Café.