(Close Window)
Topic: Howdy!
Hey guys !

My name is Kenny , I am 19 this year . Has been into magic since 7 . I am from Malaysia . I am doing my very best to learn more manipulation act . I hope that I can enjoy myself in this wonderful Caféteria LOL!

I am more into body loads & steals . :D Hehe..

catch you guys later :)

Regards,
Kenny
Kenny,
Welcome to the Café and enjoy!
Thank you Dmann . I am doing dancing cane ! I liked your DVD
I am really glad that you like it. I am scheduled to be at the Battle of the Titans Convention in Malyasia. I hope you will come out and see us and introduce yurself.
Welcome to the Café!
[b]Welcome to the Café![/b]
[quote]
On 2007-07-20 09:05, Dmann wrote:
I am really glad that you like it. I am scheduled to be at the Battle of the Titans Convention in Malyasia. I hope you will come out and see us and introduce yurself.
[/quote]

Alright ! ;) .. I am not used to Dancing Cane though .. I am using Dancing cane by Precision Magic .
Welcome Kenny!
Hi,

Welcome to the Café. Here is a great place to talk about magic and learn new things. You can talk with magicians all around the world. I hope you will enjoy here. Have a nice time. And don't forget to write.

magicially yours,

Nedim Guzel
Hi Kenny,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 30.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]
Thanks for the warmth welcome :D . Thank you all so much !

@TORA :

I've seen you before in Malaysia . You performed for the Magic Festival 2007 correct ? You are very good :)

Regards
I have sent you a "PM". Check it from the upper right corner of this page.
Cheers
Tora ,

I just shoot you a PM . check it out . Thanks !

Regards
Hi, welcome to the Café. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Hi welcome to the Café.