(Close Window)
Topic: Paul Cummings in Akron
Paul Cummings is coming to Akron to present his "The FASDIU Lecture"
Monday August 6 at 7:30 PM

For more info PM me or goto the club website.
http://www.akronmagic.org/lectures.htm
Cummins...Cummins...Cummins...Cummins!

If it's Paul Cummings and it's a FASDIU lecture he could be in trouble with the original.

FWIW

Cheers! ;)
Yup my mistake
Paul started off his tour in Philadelphia the other night. (That would be Paul Cummins; Paul Cummings was stuck in the Quad Cities and couldn't make it.)

Please, please, please...if you have the chance to see Paul lecture, do so. He is a marvelous magician; his work on the side steal is quintessential. Beyond that, he's a good person, who takes the time to listen to his audience and work with them.
I just saw Paul's lecture last night. It was fantastic! I really liked his effect "Punken Droker." It's a VERY convincing triumph effect. Also, his tips on the side steal were just great. They really helped me out a bunch. It's definitely worth attending if you have the oppurtunity to.
I attended the lecture on August 7 in Columbus, Ohio. This was honestly the second best lecture I've ever attended, second only to John Carney's. If anyone gets a chance to see Mr. Cummins (and if you ask him, he would prefer to be called Paul... he's a very humble guy), do so or regret it forever.