(Close Window)
Topic: Shops in Boise, ID?
Hi there,

I'm packing up my bags and heading to Idaho for the better part of 2 months (I'm acting in a little show out at Idaho Shakespeare Festival.) Anyway, I was wondering if any of the fellow Potato-State magi's could help a desperate Buckeye like myself find a cozy place where he could sit, buy magic, and chat with someone in the brotherhood. ;)

I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
Justin
Justin...
Not sure when you get here. But starting August 17th (this Friday) we are doing a 10 day run at the Western Idaho Fair in Boise. We're doing 30 minutes shows, 2-3 times a day, which includes Kristen Johnson's Full View Water Torture Cell.

We have been here a few days already and have met some of the local magicians for a BBQ. Kipp Sherry is the main guy in town and the one you should get in touch with.

http://www.kippsherrymagic.info/contact.htm

Hope that helps..cya here if you make it in the next two weeks.
Kevin & Kristen
Justin,

Look me up when you get here.

Until we appear again,
Kipp Sherry
I'm here!

Just been in town since yesterday. WOW - I haven't seen so many one way streets in my life! LOL

I'm planning on seeing Kevin and Kristen's show possibly next Monday at the Idaho State Fair.

Justin
Justin,

So give me a call. I'm in the phone book.
On Tuesday I have two shows and one audition so my plate is pretty full, but you can call and leave a number.

Until we appear again,
Kipp Sherry