(Close Window)
Topic: Dave Powell's Crystal Dove Casket
I read from the Café & understand therre are some problem with the Dave Powell's Dove to Rabbit hence I stick with Chalet :P

But would appreciate if anyone can provide me a review of the Dave Powell's Crystal Dove Casket A.K.A Dove to Balloon Tray?

Is the load big enough for the dove to fit comfortably...& the spring flap fast enough..?

Thanks for any review :)
dove-boy :)
Dave Powell's Crystal Dove Casket A.K.A Dove to Balloon Tray: Yes this prop is nice! And I will say the same thing His doves to rabbit it really bad though. The base is fine the rest of it is pretty bad.

Andy
I agree with you guys, I had a doves to rabbit and it was not good at all, most of the time the wings of the birds with stick out, and to perch the doves was a nightmare, he has good products but this one is not worth $500.00.

Jose
I have several of the Chalet models and only one of the Dave Powell Crystal Casket. In the manual models, I actually like the light weight of the Powell model. However, I really use the Chalet props more often because some of mine are electronic and don't require an assistant. I can walk out into the audience and pop the balloon to produce the dove. Venue determines which I use. But I rarely use a manual Chalet tray. It is just too heavy and bulky when there is an option.

I use three Chalet Doves to Rabbits in my two-hour theater show. Two are not used in the normal method at all (Lucy's and my "I've Got This Friend" routine). One is a standard as it comes. I've never tried the Powell model and would not recognize it if I saw it. However, I have seen many attempts at the Chalet Doves to Rabbit that I don't want.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Wow, Bob, I am green with envy! I would love to have an electronic Ballon To Dove Tray! That would be the ultimate. I know Gearge doesn't make them anymore, but do you know if anyone else makes these?

I was thinking about a Dave Powell Balloon To Dove Tray also, so any more comments would be appreciated.

Regan
I am almost finished making up a run of gloves to dove and balloon to dove. Should be done by next week. After filling orders I will only have two of each left. Can be seen here. http://www.tabmantables.com/gloves.html
Ray