(Close Window)
Topic: Don Drake Visit
Hello Brothers ,
Just a quick note to tell you that after studying Black Art for years and Working it on stage we finally had the chance to meet the master himself in Las Vegas last week. Don Drake rocks ! Don I know you read this every day ,so ,Thanks for the consult and the time you spent with us!We have finalized the Palm Springs show so hopefully you'll be able to see the show in May. We are still on the road but will return to omaha soon.
Take care all.
Hi Saydean, Just wanted to comment further on your post. You're right Don is a master and a very nice person too, which may viewing his lecture last year a real treat. :)
I have great respect for Dondrake too! I was fortunate to work with him at Jeff's Master Class in 1999. My stage show primarily uses black art, and I took his advice on studying lighting as well. He had a huge impact on me and I'll always remember the time I got to work with him.
Black art , in the right hands I believe it is real magic. the most visual magic ever! :P
Is it safe to say that we have all seen the Omar Pasha act, the original, or the new folks?? If not, find a copy on tape. Magic!!!

Great effects, surprises. Girl Vanish using a hoop is truly startling, looks like something out of Star Trek!!!

Blair Marshall
It's nice to see that ol Don is admired by others as much as we do. If anyone is in search of Black Art material or help with thier act contact him and find out how nice he really is.