(Close Window)
Topic: "Breathing underwater or the Amphibian-man"
"Breathing underwater or the Amphibian-man":
Performer stays underwater without any breathing device for any amount of time. Could be done in an aquarium, placed in a public area, spectators can be plexiglass-thickness away from the performer, see him in few centimeters away from them, and prove there's no way he cheats.
Actually I don't plan to sell it for less than, say, $3000 to anyone except David Copperfield. But the man is so hard to contact. I heard a gossip he's going to escape from sharks somewhere soon.
What do you think? Do you have any visions how it must be presented? I had some ideas like 1.) Just plain archetypal chaining-up the performer to something heavy and putting it in the aquarium to see how he's gonna escape. And he does dramatically after faking suffocation. 2.) Al Capone style "concrete-boots", then pushed to the water. 3.)Superhero or Aquaman style staying underwhater for hours, amusing spectators. 4.) Houdini Chinese Water Torture Cell with a new twist.
Actually the dramatical side of the illusion is not that I thought most of.
Do you take Paypal?
Hi,

Are you serious??

CC
Me thinks we've got quite the little inventor here. *chuckles* Seems he's posted in other threads saying he's got somethig or other for sale. The only trouble is I think he's the illsuion! ;)
Liquid Oxygen has been used on burn patients for years.
Message: Posted by: Jonathan Townsend (Dec 29, 2007 01:29AM)
[quote]
On 2007-12-27 02:10, obijuan wrote:
Liquid Oxygen has been used on burn patients for years.
[/quote]

How so? That stuff is very cold.
I know a woman who can smoke from a hole in her neck..if one was to have this done and at the same time have the same doctor remove one of your legs(below the knee)
you can keep a small air tank in your fake leg with a tube running to the hole in your neck.the hard part would be finding a wet suit to hide the hole.
Use water colored paint on your scuba gear. I sell water colored paint for $3000 (cafe members 10% discount).