JEFF BIBIK
“Z”

TICKETS $8.00 ADULTS $5.00 KIDS 12 & UNDER
Available at the Door

Acts and schedule are subject to change
Shows Are Open To The Public!!!
Magicians are welcome to attend the Houdini Club’s Convention
http://www.houdiniclubofwisconsin.com
Just a quick update on the Saturday evening Houdini Club show. This was one of the best $8.00 I ever spent.
The show started out quite rocky. The first act was a performer named "Z". He did a silent manipulation act. "Z" performs his whole act in pantomime, similar to Michael Jackson's robot dancing. Well, it was kind of like manipulation. It was thimbles that you could not see. He dropped the first two that he produced. Then did a few simple vanishes and productions and ended with ten thimbles. he proceeded to take a full size sheet of newspaper and produced a jumbo mask of, I assume himself, smiling at the audience. he unfortunately had nothing but problems with the prop. it kept falling all over the place. he spent more time repositioning the mask than actually doing magic. He next performed torn and restored newspaper. He had problems with the paper and when he tried to restore the paper the whole audience could see the torn pieces sticking out of the restored paper. It was brutal to watch. Hopefully he'll practice more before the next show.

The rest of the show was fantastic. Dania of David and Dania performed a hula hoop act that was amazing. Next up was Jeff Bibik from Chicago. Jeff did a funny spoinge ball routine with two children from the audience. Next was Arthur Trace. Arthur brought the house down with his modern art act.

After intermission the opening act was Brad Lancaster. Brad also MC'd the show and kept everyone laughing in between acts. Brad was short but sweet. I wish he'd had more time to perform. After Brad was a young man whose name I cannot remember but who did an act reminiscent of Lance Burton's. He was not listed on the play bill. After this came the act everyone was wanting to see...David and Dania. Their act was great. They skillfully mixed their famous costume changes with a very pretty silk and flower act that ended with he production of a giant botania and Dania costume changing to a red, white and blue star spangled banner dress. They got a well deserved standing ovation.
Lou