(Close Window)
Topic: Thanks
I have probably said ths before, but in case I've forgotten to, I just wanted to say thanks to Steve and the entire staff at The Magic Café for the wonderful job you do in running such an interesting and diverse board. After seeing some of the problems you deal with and how quickly you respond to a whole host of issues, I just felt it was time to let you know how much you are appreciated.
Thank you! :)
Agreed!

We tend to take things for granted. Thank you so much for providing this community for us.
Ditto on the thank you. Thanks for restoring the Café fully, and for restoring my old name! Thanks a million for the professional atmosphere
A big thanks to Steve and the rest of the magiccafe crew for keeping their heads up and bringing the Café back to life! :)
Thanks to all the people who put in many sleepless hours so we can discuss our art.
Looks like steve breathed some life back into the Café!!!
Yes, thanks Steve. I'm glad everything's back to normal. Thanks to all the staff for your hard work!
Great job for going above and beyond. You never gave up and you have my gratitude
Great Job Steve and staff!Much of what was thought to be lost seems to have been recovered. :)

I urge all members to make a modest donation by clicking on the donation button on the title page.

Imagine a few bucks multiplied by 100's or 1000's of members.Show your appreciation now.I am sure this was an unexpected expense that the AD revenue may not cover.

Rich
WOW! Yea Steve!
THANX STEVE!!!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING COME BACK!!!!!
Wahoo!!!!!
Thanks from me, too!

(Although...perhaps I wrote the greatest post of my entire life yesterday, on the 19th. It's now gone. And I also liked my post count of "13". Can I PLEASE get my post count from yesterday back?)

Jeff
You have my appreciation, too. Thank you.

You know, one's character always comes out in a crisis, and yours came out in spades! Congrats on a very well done job!
Steve Brooks,
Thanks for all! I can imagine the difficult restituting part of the information!
Themagicafé is the best world forum!

Paulo