(Close Window)
Topic: Need custom d'lite
Hi,

I need a custom d'lite made, with the Ultra brite led, clear/white instead of red.

Needs to be very bright, and the TT must look like a regular TT when it's not lit.

Very urgent, you wouldn't believe if I told you.

Thanks,

JF
If I am not mistaken, D'Lites are now now offered in "White". I think the new colors are pretty bright too. Also, check out Jay Scott Berry. I am not sure if he has white or clear, but it moight be worth a try.

Good luck!

Regan
What Jay offers is not the same thing as a D'Lite. I think JF specifically needs a D'Lite. There is indeed a "Glacier White" D'Lite available.
Glacier white tends to look a little blue, but it's definitely bright! Though I find the TT doesn't look completely regular...
You can get these in all colours, including 'MORPH'. I have a pair of Morph D'Lites. They are excellent. The colours are bright and change very smoothly. I use mine with a mouth coil routine. Works superb.

Mark
Can you replace the LED in yours. Try a Lumiled, they are seriously bright. But, your battery will die fast. -Craig
Yes, Delites are available in "true white". I own some.
Hope this helps.
Brian
P.S. They do not have a blue tint, only a bright white color.
Anyone have problems with their D'Lite thumb tips darkening over time. It seems to match my skin color for a while but then darkens with age. Has anyone tried doing any custom coloring with model paint?
[quote]
On 2007-10-04 08:01, bronx wrote:
Anyone have problems with their D'Lite thumb tips darkening over time. It seems to match my skin color for a while but then darkens with age. Has anyone tried doing any custom coloring with model paint?
[/quote]

Yes! I have not been able to find a solution yet. The material they are made from seems to soil easily but is difficult.....or impossible to clean.

Regan