(Close Window)
Topic: Relatively New to the Café and Magic
Hello,

My name is Joe Finkler and I am just a hobbyist magician living and working in Vancouver. My foray to magic came late in life, but it always amazed me as a kid and it still does now. I really only perform magic for some gatherings of friends and family. I confess that I love to read the books and play around with the props more than I do practising. The heap of packet tricks and gadgets on my shelves is a testament to my addiction to magic.

Now, I have to work on the basic sleights and performance techniques. My goal is develop a small repertoire of routines that I can perform flawlessly and amaze my audience.

Recently, I've made a flurry of posts on the Café Forums about a few tricks and routines that intrigue me and several magicians have been quite gracious and candid with their replies. However, there is one trick that I need help wit (Obie O'brian's Passing The Buck), but I can't seem to get any responses to my post. This may be because I have not established a reputation as genuine magician or it may be that my question violates a code. I guess I will figure this out in time.

Anyway, this is a great website to interact with magicians.

Joe Finkler
Vancouver, CANADA
Joe,
Welcome to the Café and enjoy!
Hi Joe,

Welcome to the Café!

Jim
Hi Joe,
Welcome to the Café. Sometimes it takes patience to get the answers you're looking for.
Welcome to the Café!!!!!! :dancing:
Thank you Dman, Jim, Doughlas and John for your kind words.

Joe Finkler
Welcome to the Café, have fun!
Welcome to the Café and enjoy!
[b]Welcome to the Café![/b]
Welcome to the Café!
Hi,

Welcome to the Café. Here is a great place to talk about magic and learn new things. You can talk with magicians all around the world. I hope you will enjoy here. Have a nice time. And don't forget to write.

magicially yours,

Nedim Guzel