(Close Window)
Topic: Didn't know where to post this
A lot of people have been trying to contact me, I've been having problems with all my Windows machines both with emails and logging into the Café, the issue turns out to be a hardware firewall we had Verizon install for us, it's blocking and scrapping just about everything as Spam or malicious data.

I have not been ignorning anyone, just having great technical difficulites with our new installed security.

I've gone back to my trusty old Mac for the time being to communicate, it doesn't seem to give me any problems similar to that of my unix and windows machines.

Please for the time being if you need to contact me, please do so at marcellajeanz@mac.com That way I know the emails are stored on the Apple mail server and I'm not going to lose any. I'll get back to everyone as quickly as possible.

Jake
I emailed you a few days ago and I'm still waiting for your reply.
I guess MadJake's coputer problems have not been fixed yet, havent got any replies from him either
.......... and I thought I was over my fear of clowns :fear:
I have sent emails to both the old and new address, I have even sent a few pms, still waiting for replies......