(Close Window)
Topic: Magical REWARD
Message: Posted by: Andy the cardician (Oct 1, 2007 05:21PM)
Do you want to improve your magic beyond your wildest dreams?

Do you want to learn about everything that is related to magic - handlings, routining, performance, patter, audience management and even how to practice?

Do you want to understand also the business side of magic?

If so, . . . .

- BIG SMILE -

. . . . stay right here. At this Café.

Seriously - this wonderful forum contains the advice, ideas and thoughts of hundreds and hundreds of well-seasoned and very experienced magicians.

Use the search engine, read your way through the threads and you will be magically rewarded.

Far to often, especially beginners post questions that have been debated and answered in the past. Please, use the search engine first.

Let there be magic.

Andy
Agree with you fully, Andy.
On the other side of that, if you find that none of your questions have been answered after scrolling through hundreds of threads, don't hesitate to ask! :)
Message: Posted by: The Amazing Noobini (Oct 1, 2007 07:29PM)
Hear hear!

This forum is why I don't pay the $108 to join my local magic ring (well, join it if they let me in, which of course is far from certain). I have pretty much as big a magic ring as I could ever want right here, spanning several continents. Available wireless throughout every room of the apartment.
I agree totally. The Magic Café is the BEST site to ask, and get answered, all things magical.

Mark. :thumbsup:
Message: Posted by: Andy the cardician (Oct 2, 2007 05:43AM)
Another vote for the search engine. Not all members are always present - some also have left. Nevertheless, as some point they have given some pretty useful inputs . . .
I also totally agree with every post above!