(Close Window)
Topic: Confetti effect finally
Message: Posted by: MagicMichealMan (Oct 1, 2007 06:55PM)
Where can I find a confetti finally for the end of my show? a special effect of some kind....sparkers, confetti cannons....I am not looking for the abbott spectacular finally....that is FAR too expencive!!!!

Message: Posted by: Donald Dunphy (Oct 1, 2007 09:00PM)
I own a confetti cannon that I use in my show some times. I think the one I own is called a pocket cannon.


Just a recommendation for adult supervision when using the CO2 cartridges / this type of stuff. But maybe you already knew that.

- Donald
Message: Posted by: Sam Pearce (Oct 1, 2007 09:03PM)
Theatrefx.com also has some aerotechnics.

Message: Posted by: Donald Dunphy (Oct 1, 2007 09:24PM)
Spelling tip. The word is "finale".

- Donald :)