(Close Window)
Topic: Precision Magic...
I recently ordered some of the famed Silkworm IET and the Trespassing DVD from Precision Magic. My disappointment is, however, in the fact that I ordered about a MONTH (that's right, a MONTH) ago and it still hasn't shipped!

I called David Mann a few times and he said he'll ship ASAP (the first time he told me this, was about two weeks ago)... I recently really needed some loops but didn't have them :(

I'm not trying to sound like an incompetent, negative **** but just wanted to express my opinion (I also don't have anything against David Mann. I think he's a really great person).

Anyone else share similar experiences (Not necessarily from P.M. Make me feel better! :P) with magic stores? Thanks!

Let the discussion begin,
Sahun
Update: SHIPPED on Friday.
Sorry to say, I have had a similar experience with Precision Magic. Again, over a month delay on shipping, with numerous promises that "it was going out ASAP." I'm sorry to say that I will not be doing business with them again. There are plenty of places out there that offer exceptional customer service. Not the least of which is my local magic shop in San Francisco, "Misdirections." I would encourage anyone and everyone to stop in and pay Joe Pon a visit. He is a wonderful man and a wonderful BUSINESSman.

You can also buy from him online at http://www.misdirections.com

Best,
Sahunhong and bronx
Unfortunatley I have to report the same experience with David Mann at Precision Magic. Over 1 month and still not shipped, and no response. I have not had this experience with anyone else Never again.
Just wanted to update and say I received my order today, the 13th, and Dave put 2 extra items in the order to make up for the delay. A DVD of Trespassing and a Dream Gimmick, 2 substantial freebies, which was a nice gesture and acknowledgement of the hassle of the delay. I think he is trying for good customer service in his own way.
Thanks Dave.
Well, my order got cancelled and didn't come at all.

I'll be ordering from Penguin... plus it's cheaper.

Sam
EDIT: I regret having posted in this thread... please delete it, or edit.. thank you.

Sahun