(Close Window)
Topic: S.A.D??
Come on guys. Wheres all the fun gone outta the not very magical still section?? Its very strange...
All the fun has moved to pennies.

We all work for NBC in promotions, didn't they send you a T-shirt?
That pennies section has some strange people. It is also kind of cool. Have you ever been to a soccer game with little kids around four years old? All the kids move up and down the field in a pack around the ball. If one of the pennies 'leaders' says "Criss Angels Sucks" all the lil' mentalist huddle around him and move to that side of the field, then one will say "Chriss Angel is smart and just doing what he has too" and the lil' mentalist all shuffle to that side of the field. Baaaaa baaaaaa!
[quote]
On 2007-11-06 14:06, MagicSanta wrote:
That pennies section has some strange people. It is also kind of cool. Have you ever been to a soccer game with little kids around four years old? All the kids move up and down the field in a pack around the ball. If one of the pennies 'leaders' says "Criss Angels Sucks" all the lil' mentalist huddle around him and move to that side of the field, then one will say "Chriss Angel is smart and just doing what he has too" and the lil' mentalist all shuffle to that side of the field. Baaaaa baaaaaa!
[/quote]

Geez Santa, I've been agreeing with all your posts for weeks now. Are you feeling well? ;)

John
Impressive
But ya gotta admit the one thing about the pennies is that you can share ideas with people that have real magical powers.
True.
Magic santa is still warpped. John it is you who have lowered your standards...which is a wonder! UNstuffing a shirt is really hard!

:)

D
I want my t-shirt.

Who's Criss Angel?
They do Flannels and Tea Towels too!
How about mouse mats? And are mouse mats replacements for a cage?
No and No.
Flannels, Tea Towels, and Mouse Mats.

I need an interpreter!

What are you guys, anyway? Canadian?

Learn to speak English like real Americans.

What was the question?
I'm from old Zealand.
Me too.
Momma don't allow no fun 'round heah. Y'all try any of that fun-havin, you gonna be in big trouble. Ahm the sherriff round these parts, and I'll be watchin' you, ya heah?
Not fun anymore? I'm still catching up on post after being absent from the chat for a few weeks. Doug's comments were funny..I have spilt coffee on my keyboard as a result.

Chrystal
"Well, we don't care what Momma don't allow,
we'll all have fun anyhow!

Momma don't allow havin' no fun around here."