(Close Window)
Topic: Bunnyboycollective.com
Hey guys...

Just wanted to let everyone know about this new site bunnyboycollective.com

This website is the brain-child of Rodney Reyes(AOI Magic).

It will be a unique site with a different view on the art of magic...with new products....forums...the works.

Get ready for it 12.01.07!!!

Matthew Mello
Nice... know any details on what's gonna be there on release?
I believe there is more information about it on itricks.com. But, I gotta go to a gig now. Peace.

Matthew Mello
You can read all about it at his MySpace...

http://www.myspace.com/aoimagic

Also, here is the iTricks link...

http://itricks.com/news/?p=2571

And they have a video too...

http://itricks.com/magicvideos/?p=1745
Message: Posted by: Alysson Nishiyama (Dec 23, 2007 11:57PM)
It has a black ads that states: "The Magic Café Forum - 99% Internet users, 1% magicians"

What do you guys think of this?
[quote]
On 2007-12-24 00:57, Alysson Nishiyama wrote:
It has a black ads that states: "The Magic Café Forum - 99% Internet users, 1% magicians"

What do you guys think of this?
[/quote]
Who cares?I mean if he needs to make such statements to get users on his page....

Merry xmas,
Jerry
http://bunnyboycollective.com/taboo/black-ads/magic-cafe.html

a joke perhaps?
A joke in bad taste more like it.
There are probably more knowledgeable magicians here than in the rest of the other forums combined.

Robert
Its a joke people! Sorry you don't think its funny. Made me chuckle...

Sore spot?
Funny.

Robert M. if if you think that is in bad taste take a look at what the Djinn says.
Well, that's why I said it. Sometimes, I get tired of all the cheap shots on the other forums. I think there are a lot of knowledgeable magicians here - that's if we haven't run all of them off yet. :)

Robert
Condescending?

I for one won't be visiting that place... joke or not. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Hey folks.

I'm not going to defend or attack the site, but in regards to the statement claiming only 1% of users here are magicians... that doesn't seem to far off.

33,000 users... that means 330 real magicians. That number might be low, but I would wager (based on criteria that I won't bother to go into) that there for SURE less then 3,000... which means less then 10% real magicians.

It may strike a soar spot, but I don't think it's way off.

Ben
Really good point Ill have to agree with that Ben. There are all these registered users but I only see the same names posting everywhere so I know there are not as many people posting as there are registered.
Oh well, everyone's entitled to their own opinion. That's a right we all deserve.

Even if it's an egotistically assumed one. :)
Amateur and non working magicians are some of the best magicians out there. Is Rodney Reyes a "worker"?
[quote]
On 2007-12-27 02:02, BenTrain (Nordatrax) wrote:
Hey folks.

I'm not going to defend or attack the site, but in regards to the statement claiming only 1% of users here are magicians... that doesn't seem to far off.

33,000 users... that means 330 real magicians. That number might be low, but I would wager (based on criteria that I won't bother to go into) that there for SURE less then 3,000... which means less then 10% real magicians.

Ben
[/quote]

Not sure I agree with your estimate, Ben. But, I usually agree with everything else you say. ;-)

Robert
I would say Ben is right on point with his estimate. Hadn't thought of it that way, I don't even think bunnyboycollective thought of it that way! They were just taking a jab...
Looked it over, the word "Twinks" comes to mind, but it might just be me.
I was pointed there when the Café was down, did a quick look and haven't returned! Didn't spend enough time there to form much opinion but saw enough to not care about returning! TWINKS, LMAO!
Mick
[quote]
On 2007-12-27 16:28, Mad Jake wrote:
Looked it over, the word "Twinks" comes to mind, but it might just be me.
[/quote]

:rotf:
[quote]
Hey folks.

Ben
[/quote]

Well this is the way I see it;)

"Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent. 14% of people know that."
Homer Simpson, non magician.

magicmike30
Nice one, Magic Mike!

I thought the site was refreshing, which is worth something all by itself! Challenge away, I say!
I've looked at BunnyBoyCollective a few times, but just didn't get it. As far as his "joke" ads. I don't get that either. I don't think I've ever heard his name before. It just makes me wonder who the hell this guy is to come out and insult major orginizations and magicians. If it's a joke, fine; but where I come from, jokes are funny. This is just bizarre.
If you look at the number of people browsing the Café, it seems to always be under 100....wow....
[quote]
Hey folks.

Ben
[/quote]

Am I a REAL magician Ben?

Glenn