Shimada on Doves (DVD) - Shimada

X-Treme Dove Magic (DVD) - Dan Sperry

Secrets of Bird Magic Vol. 1 (DVD) - Dave Womach
Secrets of Bird Magic Vol. 2 (DVD) - Dave Womach

PARAKEET
VOL# 5, & 6 - TRAINING AND TRICKS (DVD) - Dave Womach

PARROT
VOL# 1, 2,3,4, & 7 -TAMING TRAINING AND TRICKS (DVD) - Dave Womach

I am sure there are a few others, but not available anymore.
Hi James,

There is another I can add to the list:

The Art of Dove Stealin' - Victor & Diamond (VHS)
New DVD to add to list.

Devious Dove Techniques Volume 1 Technical Tosses (DVD) - Dan Sperry
Hi James,

Peter White has a very in depth two volume video that has been out for about 8 years. It is not professionally produced, but it has a wealth of information in great detail about DOVE MAGIC concerning body steals. However, it was quite expensive, over $200 if I remember correctly.
Peter is the guy that sell silks as well videos on SILK MAGIC, among other items. I don't remember the name of his company off hand.

I hope this info. is of help to you.

Regards,

Mike
P&A Silks
http://www.pasilks.com
There's also a little bit of stuff in Tarbell 3.
Thanks for the list James! I am building up a decent DVD library on Dove Magic. I have also heard of an old video called "Technicolor Doves". I cannot remember who made it, and I am not sure of it's content, although judging from the title I would guess it has a lot to do with coloring doves. Any information about this video? Is it still around?

Regan
I never heard of the video, Regan. I could not even find it by searching for it online. If you do want to color your doves, Thomas Clark can give you information.
Regan, I've never heard of the video, however there is a section in the book "Dove Classics" by Kirk Kirkham titled "technicolor doves". The book is still available and has many other effects as well.
HI Regan - There is a video called Technicolor Doves, yes! (actually called Doves in Technicolor) *smile* It is an old VHS video tape, and the best way to get it is through Haywire (Steven) who is a member here on the Café. The Video is by Jimmy Ray, which is one of Steven's mentors and friends. He could probably get you a copy of it, as Jimmy Ray from my understanding is blind now, but Steven can most likely get you a copy if you were interested. Hope that helps.
There is a set of lecture notes available by Dave Scribner. It is called "Love Your Doves."
Thanks for the information about "Doves In Technicolor". I have built up a pretty decent video library since that inquiry. I have Greg Frewin's, Tony Clarks, Andy Amyx's, Shimada's, and Ian Adairs videos. I actually have more information than I am able to absorb! However, the Jimmy Ray video would be nice to have too!

After many years of thinking about it, several books, lots of videos, and tons advice and help from you great dove workers here at The Magic Café, I finally feel ready to get some doves!

Regan
New to the list:

David Womach

Invisible Parakeet Harness DVD

Parakeet Magic DVD 1 & 2
A video I haven't seen mentioned here is "A step further into dove magic by Richard Griffin" I bought mine over 10 years ago from Davenports magic in England.
I haven't seen anyone mention Greg Frewin's DVD's, he's a champ!
I like the Marian Chavez book on Doves called "Encyclopedia of Dove Magic". It covers some of the basic dove handling and care of the doves
[quote]
On 2010-04-09 17:14, Silvio wrote:
I haven't seen anyone mention Greg Frewin's DVD's, he's a champ!
[/quote]

I did....but I'll mantion it again: I love Greg's Frewin's Complete Course In Dove Magic!

I know this is a thread about DVDs & tapes on Dove Magic, but since Eric mentioned the Chavez Encyclopedia of Dove Magic, I thought I should mention a book that helped me a lot. It actaully has nothing to do with dove magic per say, but it covers everything about keeping doves. (i.e. care, feeding, housing, breeding, etc, etc.) It is called, "Doves (A Complete Pet Owner's Manual)". It has been as helpful for me than any other source, and it was instrumental in my decision to get doves for my magic act.

That book, the Chavez book, and Dave Scribner's "Love Your Doves" lecture notes were a huge help to me. Of course they were only was only a small part of my overall learning process on doves and dove magic, because so many here at the Magic Café helped me too. I owe a huge debt to so many here, and without their help, along with the books and videos I have mentioned, I would still be "doveless".

Thanks to everyone!

Regan
Thanks Regan, I finally got around to getting this. Wanted to watch it first before I thanked you!
New DVD set:

Dimmare's The Dove Whisperer 2-DVD Set

http://magicvalleymagic.com
Ok guys can anyone please tell me the "MAIN" DVDs that are EXTREMLEY ESSENTIAL for dove magic and dove works ? I mean which DVDs are the most important that I can start with ?! I really need help on that, thank you very much :) !
AmrKhaled: there is no real answer to this question. It's like asking what's better blue back or red back decks of cards. All the references in this list are great. I always recommend General Grant, Andy Amyx, Tony Clark, Ice McDonald, Greg Frewin, Chavez, and Amos levkovitch. Each covers something that should be learned. For example, Amos' DVD's cover a lot about outdoor aviaries, while Tony Clark covers a lot of training and clothing. Andy covers food and vitamins. All deal dove magic in general.

It sounds like you are just getting started or thinking about it. If so, I would start with Andy Amyx doves 101 and Tony Clark unmasked and behind the seams. Then expand into the others. You can never have enough material. Personally, I own all the references above and still buy new ones as they come on the market. I've been doing doves for 40 years and there's always a new idea or thought out there.
Thank you very much Mr. Dave that was the most specific reply I got, I appreciate it :) I was advised by numerous magicians to start by unmasked by tony clark which seems to be the primary choice :) , seems that youve been a great dove worker with some golden experience :) God bless you, and feel free to share your work/videos with us, cheers :D !
New one to Add should have posted earlier:

The Inception of Dove Magic by Kun Yi Lin
Amos Levkovitch: Wings DVD
Dove Worker by CY - DVD
Dove Worker by Cy {review}

[youtube]6PHU8FPcHi0[/youtube]