(Close Window)
Topic: Jumbo 3 Card Monte
I have seen the Jumbo 3 Card Monte, and was wondering if it is the Skinner type, or the sucker find the middle card type?
Skinner monte can be done with Jumbo Cards. I think Ken Brooke used to sell them and lately at least Greg Wilson has used one in his shows. And of course there are tons of other versions. Good ones that come to mind are Harry Andersons and Juan Tamariz ones at least.

J-M
Do you have a link to the one you saw? It may be easier to answer your question if you do.
I can customize whatever you need:

http://www.magicbycardmaker.com/mediapool/28/280652/images/SAMPLE_PHOTOS/SAMPLE14.JPG

or

http://www.magicbycardmaker.com/mediapool/28/280652/images/SAMPLE_PHOTOS/SAMPLE10.JPG
You may be thinking of Ken Brooke's [i]Chase the Ace[/i].
The most common one I see for regular jumbo cards has the flap. But it plays well.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
RE:
"was wondering if it is the Skinner type"

As Larry said, it might have been "Chase The Ace" which was about long before Mike Skinner's handling of an old idea, so the mis pipped card idea should hardly be classified or referenced as "Skinner" type. Deland sold the first type of three card trick like that. Ken de Courcy added much later the idea of the contrasting color pip, and a jumbo version like that was supplied by Supreme Magic.So both Supreme Magic and Ken Brooke sold jumbo versions of this 'type'.

Latest version (non jumbo) is one using two aces of one color and one of contrasting color put out by Daryl, "Ultra Monte" - see Foolerdoolers.com

Paul.
I think that it is a great effect.

Zach