(Close Window)
Topic: Music ?
Can anyone tell what music is used in this video?

Is this custom made music for Hans?

I hate asking, but I can't get this out of my head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_A1WCw4AYM
It's some rendition of Night on Bald Mountain for the metamorph.

The other bit it sounds like a remix of a movie soundtrack, with that soundtrack coming from one of the superhero movies...I can't remember which one.
Thanks for the info.

I can't seam to find anything close on Itunes.

Do you know the artist?

Any other help would be great.

Thanks...
I don't know the artist for the second tune.

You should be able to find the first tune no problem. It is a classical piece of music (Disney used in in Fantasia, You can find a Disco version on Saturday Night Fever soundtrack).
Found the Disney version, but nowhere close to what Hans was using in the video.

I was not clear.. I'm looking for his version, or was it custom made just for him?

Thanks.
http://www.amazon.com/Classics-Regrooved-Amy-Domingues/dp/B00029J20I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1198189368&sr=1-1

This CD has a remix of "Night on Bald Mountain" (actually the whole CD sounds pretty cool). This is the best I could find for you.
I Did some more searching. Found a track title (no way to listen to it though) called "Nightmare on the Dancefloor" which is a remix of "Night on Bald Mountain."

http://www.amazon.com/Mozart-Master-Mix-Various-Artists/dp/B000003OZS
http://music.nextradiosolutions.com/a286941/Mozart+Master+Mix.html

You can hear a bit of it here.
The original composer of "Night on Bald Mountain" is Modest P. Moussorgsky. It's a classic piece of music. For the second tune, I think it's from the movie soundtrack "The Matrix" the 2nd or 3rd movie, but I'm not sure.

Oliver.
Oliver,

Thanks. I heard that second piece not too long ago, and could not get it out of my head. You know when you have something stuck in your head but don't know the answer.. bugs you to death.

I'm still looking for the Hans Klok version used in the first illusion.

Thanks.
Did you gander at the links I gave you? Or are you just looking for free music?
I don't understand your post.

Yes, I went to the link, but none have the Klok version.
A lot of the music for the show was adapted, orchestrated and re-recorded by Michael Reed ( with a full orchestra ). I have a feeling that this version is one of his mixes. There were several remixes of the Night on Bald Mountain in the show.
I bet you are right.

Thanks AVLD.
What don't you understand about my post?

Did you listen to the full songs on the CD's listed? Not just the samples, the whole song. I'll bet one of these is relatively close to what you want.
Just did the samples...

None sound to be the version I'm looking for... again that is just based on the samples and not full song.
In the youtube video, the first piece of music is the remix of Night on Bald mountain that was used for sub-trunk metamorphosis in the Las Vegas production and the second piece of music was used for Slicer in the show (as it is in the video). From what I remember, I think the slicer music was from a Mission Impossible soundtrack with quite a bit of editing. I am 99% certain the Night on Bald Mountain music was created for Hans by Mike Reed. The were variations of the Night on Bald Mountain mix also used for Guillotine and Totem pole in the Vegas show. If you want to make contact with Mike, PM me your email and I will forward it to him.

Andy
Unfortunately, you can't hear the full piece. But they will be close to what you are looking for.
OK,

I will get them and see.

Thanks
I'm thinking about getting them too. I love classical music and I love electronic music (I've made some classical remixes myself using Bach).