(Close Window)
Topic: Provider Series mic
Anyone have any experience with this mic? It seems similar to the Countryman E6, but fits over both ears for greater comfort and durability. Any info/advice/opinion is appreciated.

thanks
shawn
Shawn do you need battries to operate it?
[quote]
On 2007-12-31 10:41, yeahidomagic wrote:
Shawn do you need battries to operate it?
[/quote]
Nope, you can power it with the optional hamster on an exercise wheel, that clips onto your belt. ;)
Yeahido... these are headsets that require you have a transmitter adn receiver already and they must not be hard wired mics.

I am compliling a list of sub $250 headsets and will be releasing my findings soon. At least 3 are under $100 and all use the same mic element. I have to go back to see what the provider series specs are to get an idea.
I found one for about $140 that uses the same element but claims to have a stronger frame. Stay tuned in a week or two or PM me

There are actually more than you think I have found at least 5 models.

There is someone on the Café with the Provider series but he mentioned he hs not used it on his large system yet but it seemed fine when he tested it. Also scroll down a page or two where I started a thread last week on one ear over two ears pros and cons.
I have the providerseries and like it. I do not have the e6 to compare it to. wish I did.