(Close Window)
Topic: International Magic
I placed a book order with them on November 15th, and haven't received it. They have failed to respond to two emails, one about three weeks ago, the other about two. Haven't been able to contact them by phone.

Anyone have any experience dealing with this company? Not meaning to sound whiny or hostile; just wondering how I can get a hold of them, and if my money has disappeared!
This seems to be more and more common. It seems as if magic dealers are above the law.

If they have taken the money out of your account/credit, I would call your card company and report what has happened. I am not the smartest guy at that stuff, but generally card companies will help you.
Thanks for the reply, Rob. Yeah, most dealers seem to be fairly keen to provide decent service, but then there are others...

With this particular dealer though, it's all been cleared up; there were missed emails on boths sides, a mix up with the order, etc. Couldn't get in touch with them over Christmas. Anyway, I received my order extremely quickly as soon as I could get through.

Just wanted to say that, as I don't want to damage the company's reputation :)! They were very helpful once we all understood what had gone wrong.

Darcy