(Close Window)
Topic: Get January's Issue NOW!!!
I always always always check out the tricks section of the 2 popular magazines first. Most of the time, depending on the contributors, the tricks are what sells me on purchasing. This month you have a one man issue devoted to supermagicman extrordinare Tyler Wilson. 5 tricks of his that to my knowledge haven't appeared anywhere else. 4 tricks with cards and one with nothing more than your hands and a finger ring. I for one love Tyler's contributions to the magic world. In his column through Online-Visions, he has also posted a few effects, as well as having a few in Antinomy. If his name is in it, BUY it.

*this message is in no way payed for or endorsed by Tyler Wilson, had Tyler Wilson payed for this message it would have been payed in candy*
This issue is really good. I agree. I love his humor.

Great section.

RevJohn
Hey Guys,
Wow, I'm honestly touched. Thank you very much!

Here are a couple of videos for some of the material that can be found in the column. Just click on the link below that says "Here are a couple of videos for some of the material that can be found in the column.":

[url=http://www.andigladwin.co.uk/blog/posts/only-two-years-until-flying-cars-ray-guns/]Here are a couple of videos for some of the material that can be found in the column.[/url]

And RevJohn, I would like some more info regarding your space for rent. Do you accept payment in the form of candy?

Tyler Wilson
By any chance is the candy currency gummi coke bottles? I blow through far too many of these performing "Coke Inhabit," from Dominatricks, and I wind up with a pocketful of sticky quarters.
When I ordered Dominatricks from Tyler, he sent me Starburst with my order. I think it was the Tyler equivalent of getting a horse head in the bed.
Hey all,

Of course I'm biased, but I think this month's issue with Tyler Wilson is a knockout. I think Tyler is an AMAZING magician in a lot of ways, and this issue exemplifies both his scope of creative material, his humor, and his gift of describing magic in a fun way. It was a PLEASURE to sit back and let Tyler take over Talk about Tricks this month, and I'm getting a lot of positive feedback from readers about the material. Bravo Tyler!

Josh
Tyler,

I really hope you aren't joking. Cause Candy is the ONLY true currency in this world. Oh, some people have a sweet tooth. I have one normal tooth, and not just cause I am from Idaho... the rest are sweet teeth.

RevJohn
Btw, getting a chance to see your "Coke Inhabit" live at well, MagicLive, was a treat... a sweet, wonderful candy treat... (Homer drool inserted here, not like the Coke Inhabit... tried... didn't work).

RevJohn
Message: Posted by: Kaarlo von Freymann (Jan 12, 2008 06:43PM)
Did anyone see the ad posted by the Taiwan Magic Co. with bending metal objects like the psykey by Yves Doumerge. I have that key, but they have more items.
Any one importing these to the US, anyone expereince with the outfit ?

Kaarlo
Message: Posted by: michaelmystic2003 (Jan 14, 2008 04:58PM)
EXCELLENT ISSUE! Tyler, your contributions are great and the humor is hilarious! I am just wondering though... why are the product reviews in the back of the magazine now? They have always been one of my favourite parts of the magazine.
Hey, Tyler, I was thrilled to see your material in Joshua's column this month.

I hope you're having good times in T-dot.

- 'Magic Castle' Dave from Calgary.