(Close Window)
Topic: Cups and balls magic com. ?
I was looking at the web site http://www.cupsandballs.nl and was interested in there coins. Anyone have info on these guys and there products ..Good - bad - OK ?
Gaffs are made by Auke van Dokkum. he has a good reputation, but I haven't personally seen his gaffs. Prices are competitive... wonder about turnround times?
I have just had a look at his mini cups and they are perfect for the Rub-a-Dub-Dub routine that is on Bill Malones new DVD set. I guess that it's time to start saving again.
His cups are incredible; I would be interested in seeing the craftsmanship on his coins. Yes, he is competitive and I would think it would be tough for him to get old American coins?

I am amazed at how much cheaper shipping is coming from Europe to the US than from US to Europe.
Auke's work is flawless. Nice guy too. Cost of shipping is based on value of the dollar, which these days sux.
I have handled his set of cups that nest one inside the other. These are really fabulous. I'd love to see the routine someone could do with this set.