(Close Window)
Topic: Voxbox
Does anyone use this? Is it a pretty effective trick and any other comments welcome.
read my review at magictalk.com. I've had it for a while but to be honest have never used it. Not sure why other than that I prefer other methods. It's definately a good prop and will work well. The sound is very realistic. My fear in using it was always the durability factor. I didn't' want to wear it out . Thus it sits in my case waiting for a chance.
I think its a terrible trick. Its really obvious too.
I'm going to have to disagree. It is definately not a terrible trick. If you did, say a Ring Leader routine ending with the ring in the card case, that would fool everyone. The sound created by the box is most suited for a ring or coin ending up inside.
i thinks it's good, but the durability SUCKS.
i like using it for the card to card case.
I think this is a great item for close-up magic that has infinate uses. I don't think that this is obvious in the least like yoey said. NO WAY!!! I have gotten tremendous reactions with this. Literally people on falling of their chairs. They have no explanation for how the card or whatever could go into the box. The thing about Vox Box is that the trick is when they hear the rattle. They automatically get excited and lose focus. So, in essence the trick is sper clean because they are not focused at the point where you "take it out." I would highly recommend this!!
bought this months ago and have never used it. maybe i should dig it out again?? i just did not think it was for me. I don't think it's terrible though.
I prefer to use other methods...I purchased it and never used it.Prefer something else...