(Close Window)
Topic: Magic aution??? how to sell equipment
Hey guys. I am in need of some help here. First of all, I looked around quickly,but I assume posting for sale adds on here is a no no. Right?
SO I was looking at magic auction, but it looked kinda lame, and I was wondering if people have experience buying or selling stuff there. I have had great luck with ebay for non magic stuff, but I thought putting magic stuff on ebay might not work to great.
Basicaly, I am selling a lot of the tech side of my act, caus I am going off to collage, and need the money. Pretty much lights, sound, that kinda stuff. I put a mic on ebay, but I can't imagine an mp3tech would sell very well there. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks a lot.

Drew
Drew,

The magic Café has a "Let's Make A Deal" section.

Good luck,
Drew,

Once you've posted 50 times, the "Let's Make a Deal" section will open up for you....

Ken
Drew,
For now, use Ebay. Your MP3 tech will sell just fine there, just make sure you've got it listed in the right category. Good luck!
Drew,

What are U selling?

How much?

G0THIKE
[quote]
On 2008-01-20 18:55, dearwiseone wrote:
Drew,
For now, use Ebay. Your MP3 tech will sell just fine there, just make sure you've got it listed in the right category. Good luck!
[/quote]

Just watched a Showtech go with no bids. $500 starting bid not hit. He relisted and it went for almost $400. Another $750..no bids, auction expired.
It would depend on what it was using for a source. I had a ShowTech that used a Sony Mini-Disc. On the technical side, a ShowTech was too much trouble to program. Once it got off track, there was no simple solution.

Steve