(Close Window)
Topic: Hey from somewhere in the vicinity of the USA...
Where to start...
Well... I started doing mentalism about a year and a half ago and I've only been hired once for a gig at a local city festival. I'm aspiring to become a professional, the odds are stacked against me, I know, but I'm young, I'm supposed to aim high. I did, however start out in magic, when I saw a video of Shoot Ogawa on YouTube and I thought, "Wow, that's cool.." and got into mentalism probably half a year after that... I devoted myself to mentalism when I took losing my pair of Ninja Rings as a sign I should stop doing magic... Yep... I think that about covers it... Hmm... Oh yeah, I'm asian.
Hello Tam, nice to have you join the Café'.

I'm sure you will get plenty of encouragement and valuable advice here. Be sure to check out the mentalism section of the Café'.
Hi Tam:

Welcome to the Café!

You'll make it - the secret: just don't quit.

Jim
Hello Tam, glad you could join us!

We have lot's of great mentalists here, enjoy!

Mike
[b][i]Welcome to the Café![/i][/b]
Hello and Welcome,

I too am a mentalism fan in Asia - glad to know there's more out there!
Hi there,

Welcome to the Magic Café. I think you’ll have a lot of fun in here. The topic boards and the members are real interesting and helpful. It covers just about any interest in the art and even the sideline interests. Just enjoy yourself and learn. The shows and stuff will come. Have fun,

Muggs
Hi Tam,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 35.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]