(Close Window)
Topic: Which Peter Duffie e-book
Just wondered if any of you have any recommendations for a Peter Duffie e-book. His website has loads so was interested if any stand out. I have Effortless Card Effects already and 7 looks pretty good, any thoughts?

Paul
7 is very good. His new one, Decknowlogy is very good as well. Open Secrets is another fave. They're all really darn good. Usually a mix of sleights and self-working stuff.
I reviewed Card Addict ebook here: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=242000&forum=159&2

Neomagic reviewed Cardeceits here:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=63534&forum=110

Scotland up Close is AWESOME, along with England up Close. Best bang of buck around if you ask me ( England's book is 70 items for 20$, a lot of great names in it from UK ).

~ Feras
Card Conspiracy 1 and 2 are both terrific and available as ebooks. I think Library has a deal on the two together. Also, "Diamonds from Coal".
I've been working through Card School recently and really like the tricks. I have all the Peter Duffie ebooks (bought them from him at a discount on a popular auction site). They're all good. I love his thinking. Very fun magic.
The Card Conspiracy books are excellent. Definitely up there with Effortless Card Magic.
Effortless Card Magic ... I use couple of items from that book, and one particular item inspired me to create the most routine I enjoy doing.

Card School is great, the first ace production in the book is simply genuis, if someone hates double lifts ( some people do hate them for some odd reasons ) this routine will make you love it. There are 3 or 4 tricks that uses red/black stack alternations, if you're into that. Plus couple of gambling demostrations ( poker and blackjack in my memory serves me ), which are not a lot on other Duffie's ebooks.

~ Feras
Thanks for your help guys