(Close Window)
Topic: Introduce myself.
Hello Café!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is kent. I am 22 Years old. been performing magic about 2 years, I do a lot of cards and coin magic,I do magic for a hobby. but I do love it so much, it's my passion. my favourite magician is larry jennings, john bannon, dean dill, shoot ogawa to name a few. anyway,

I realize I need a lot of guidence from you all to be a better magician =]

looking forward to work with you all.

cheers guys,

Kent
Howdy Kent, nice to have you here, welcome to the Café!

You have some impressive favorites in magicians. There is a lot that can be learned on the Café. The search engine is a great place to start with questions. Many, many questions have been asked and answered so you can get a great many suggestions and advice very quickly.

Nice to have you with us.
Welcome to the boards!

Let us know if you have any questions!
[b][i]Welcome to the Café![/i][/b]
You'll love it here =) just don't spend TOOOOO much time. =P
Welcome... Enjoy :dancing:
Welcome kent
Hi there Kent,

Welcome to the Magic Café. I think you’ll have a lot of fun in here. The topic boards and the members are real interesting and helpful. It covers just about any interest in the art and even the sideline interests.

Have fun
Muggs
Hi Kent,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 35.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]