(Close Window)
Topic: Johnny Thompson Lecture's at Fantasma: Sunday, March 9th at 4PM!!!
Fantasma Magic is proud to announce that the legendary Johnny Thompsonwill be performing in a one-night-only lecture/workshop at Fantasma Magic in New York City

Johnny's career has led to appearences on television, Las Vegas Showrooms, Night Clubs, and Theaters. He and his wife Pam have performed in Europe, Asia, South America, North America, Africa, and on the high seas. Over the years the "Great Thomsoni and Co." has gone from being a mere "great" act to a classic act! Johnny has influence a whole generatoin of magicians and his influence can still be seen today and will for many year to come.

Johnny is considered a magician's magician. Some of the greatest magicians around count Johnny as a friend and mentor. He consults for Lance Burton, Penn & Teller and most recently Criss Angel, where he appeared numerous times on the TV show Mind Freak.

Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to meet one of the legends in the art of magic. Tickets WILL sell out quickly! Please limit (4) tickets per order.

$35 in advance / $45 at the door
VIP $50 (Must be purchased in advance)

421 7th Ave. , 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10001

Located diagonally across from Madison Square Garden
Tel: 212-2443633

http://www.fantasmamagic.com
This date cannot be verified at either the Fantasmamagic.com site or at Johnny Thompson's own site. I urge caution. Call the store at (212) 244-3633 EST ( the number posted is real). If I eventually verify it, it will be listed on my Calendar of Magic Lectures.
I sit corrected! There is an obscure link on Fantasma Magic's site that leads to this confirmation:

http://www.fantasmamagic.com/shopping/proddetail.php?prod=3146

The lecture will be posted on my magic lecture calendar.
He will also be lecturing at NEMCON on March 8th along with Bob White and Tom Craven.
Really hope this is happening, will actually be in the NY area on that date.
Already got my ticket :)