(Close Window)
Topic: Hello to all those in the art
Hello everyone. Although I am very interested in all branches of magic, my interests are mostly in escapes and stage illusions.
Howdy from Alabama Don, nice to have you here. How long have you been involved with magic?
Thank you for the welcome. How long have I have been in magic? umm, let's see, for about 8 girlfriends and 1 marriage. That works out to 27 years off & on (pardon the pun).I started this journey off spending about 12 years locked (my choice)in my room picking locks, handcuffs and learning the ropes of escapism. During that time a neighbor told a local newspaper about my strange hobby and after the article went out, a local fair gave me a call to perform. Although I never intended to ever be a performer and was nervous as heck to get in front of an audience, I decided to give it a try. To my amazement, the audience gave me a very nice round of applause, got booked for a repeat performance and the bug was in the blood. Since then, I have amalgamated my escape show with stage illusions and have been broke ever since. My assistant “Veralyn " and myself are currently seeking to broaden our horizons by going overseas or to the good old U.S.A if they will have us, and performing tours.
Habu- How long have you been into the art and what branch?
[b][i]Welcome to the Café![/i][/b]
Hi Don,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 35.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]