(Close Window)
Topic: Exploring the Familiar Unknown
Hey everybody!

I'm excited to find such a thriving community of magicians online. While I grew up in a magician's home, I'm just now beginning my own pursuit of the art. I am a second-year undergrad student (writing major), and am employed as a cast member for a character-education program reaching elementary school-age children.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys!

Bree
[b][i]Welcome to the Café![/i][/b]
Hi

Welcome to the Café!

Jim
Hi there Bree,

Welcome to the Magic Café. I think you’ll have a lot of fun in here. The boards and people are real interesting and cover just about any interest in the art and even the sideline interests. What are your interests? Who in your family did magic and what type did they do?

Have fun,

Muggs
Thanks, everyone, for your welcome to the Café! Muggs, my father was the magician in my family. When I was a child, we all traveled along the eastcoast, mainly to churches, using the creative arts to illustrate God's love for people. I was exposed to professional clowning, puppetry, magic, and ventroloquism as we went to various conferences and such. Amazing memories!

Personally, my own interests are writing, performing through the abovementioned arts, and playing the bass and violin. Thanks for asking! What kind of magic do you enjoy performing?

Labrina
That sounds like a neat way to grow up. I do Close-up magic mostly. I also juggle and do Sideshow acts.

Muggs
Hi Bree,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 35.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]