(Close Window)
Topic: Eric Evans in Massachusetts...
Eric Evans is being hosted by S.A.M. Assembly 16 on March 3, 2008. Check it out at http://www.sam16.com/

For those who don't know, Eric is a great performer and presents an interesting lecture. I'm not affiliated with the Assembly, or Eric, except as a fan.
I am booking Eric's lecture for The Magicians Lecture Network. That aside, listen to what Scott Wells says. Scotted booked Eric for a tour in Texas.

“I received more unsolicited positive comments about Eric’s lecture, than any other lecture tour I’ve booked.” – Scott Wells, past president of TAOM

If you are in the area, by all means, attend the lecture.

John Luka
He's got an outstanding book and DVD as well.

http://www.secretartofmagic.com/

The DVD comes with 2 manipulable (is that a word?) jumbo coins. They're great and he teaches some pretty cool coin stuff with them on the video.

I drilled a hole in one and turned it into a "loop coin" for a different twist on a Miser's Dream finale that I was playing with...just added a fishing swivel and a bit o' paper clip...and presto I take the beauty he teaches and make it fit my style and routine.

The book though. It's killa. Ya gotta get the book. It's like a set of life instructions; for the busker, for the warrior, for me :)
SHHHHH! Don't let the word get out about the book and DVD, or his lecture notes either. Keep the secrets secret...

They are too good for the average magician, certainly too good for the riff-raff here at The Café...

:D :D :D
Can someone please post Eric Texas lecture tour.

Thanks
[quote]
manipulable [/quote]

Not sure if it's a word, but I like it! I'm using it from now on :)
I just read that Eric has been forced to cancel his lecture tour since he broke one of his tibias. That has to hurt. Hope you are feeling better and heal up.