(Close Window)
Topic: "Production of Aldebaran" as we say here?
Hello everybody!

My name is Lucas, I am 16, and Aldebaran is the username I use on French boards (La séquence du prestidigitateur, LSP).
I am French, so sorry for mistakes, fortunately it is just written, you don't have to suffer my "bioutifoul" French accent...

I (try to) do magic for ~2 years, I have the chance to live in Paris and to meet a lot of professional magicians during lectures or LSP meetings, and I learn a lot with thoses guys, much more than with books or dvd...

I love the magic of Arthur Tivoli (the world he built around peoples who watch his magic), Christian Chelman (the magic which looks like magic, and not just "look, I turned the 6 of spades into an ace!"), David Williamson, Eric Antoine and Juan Tamariz (for the characters), Vernon (for the simplicity) and a lot of other really good magicians for me...

I do card magic (even though I found it generally good for magicians only...), I try to do coin magic, and I like to built stories around little effects.

Otherwise, I try (pfiou, I try everything...) to play guitar, on John Frusciante rythmes, and I like to play some simpleton french ballads... I like various artists, frome RHCP to Ray Charles, Massive Attack to Muse or Beatles...

So... I think it is quite complete (too much again, consider this as a revision for an english test at school...), sorry for mistakes again, and one more time: Hello!

Lucas.
Hi there,

Welcome to the Magic Café. I think you’ll have a lot of fun in here. The topic boards and the members are real interesting and helpful.
Have fun,

Muggs
[b][i]Welcome to the Café![/i][/b]
Hi Lucas,

Welcome to the Café!

Jim
Hi Lucas,
Do not worry about your accent. there are a lot of non-native speakers like me here. Do not think that since it is only written, you will not have talk. I have already met more than 100 members face to face even in Turkey. Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 35.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]