(Close Window)
Topic: Flash Paper
Does any one know who sells good routines with flashpaper? I'm thinking more along the lines of somewhat closeup magic.
:comply:
I like In A Flash by Jay Sankey.

Evan
Go for 'Outside the box' video it has some good routines with flash paper.

Symmatrix
Chad Long has a neat coin production with flash paper, it looks amazing.
I like "Magic Paper" by Michel Ammar from "The Magic Menu - Years One Through Five"
Thanks everyone. :comply:
Palm (finger palm works best) a coin, then hold a strip of flash paper between your thumb and index finger. Light it, then shake your hand once, and as you do, flip the coin up between your thumb and index finger. Looks great.
15,000th posted reply!
woo...had to do it!
Try Scotch n Soda using Flash Paper and wrap the coins in it before the Centavo Vanishes. Place them in an ashtray and Light-Up! It's clearly not my idea but pretty cool variation to the standard method.
Chance
Wrap your Wiregrams with flash paper, it does a good flash!
I agree with Evan.

Sanky's In a Flash is quite easy to do, but (as with anything Pyro) is a powerful card revelation.
I will probably release something REALLY COOL with flash paper (a card trick) but I'm not telling you more about this........

VCM
[quote]
On 2003-03-23 22:46, WolfsMagic wrote:
Try Scotch n Soda using Flash Paper and wrap the coins in it before the Centavo Vanishes. Place them in an ashtray and Light-Up! It's clearly not my idea but pretty cool variation to the standard method.
Chance
[/quote]

There's actually an INCREDIBLE ending to this (using Scotch and Soda, flash paper, and an ashtray) where the coin does something much more magical than vanish. PM me if interested.

Regards, Larry D.
I doubt it because of the speed, but just to make sure, does the fire blacken the coin at all or make it nasty?
I use it just shows the mentalism - evasion bill
Nathan Kranzo has the best opening for Restaurnat Close-up / Strolling.

Using Flash Paper.

I can not tip it but it the one I use.
Jeff Stone has some clever effects with both flash paper and Frixion pens: http://stonecoldmagic.com/stone-frixion-fire-ebook-download-p-17.html
I replace the money bill then and says if the bill is on fire sign of real
The crowd laughs
Message: Posted by: Michael Goldstone (Feb 13, 2015 03:06PM)
Any trick which uses heat to e.g., transform a prediction, can be adapted to use flash paper as the heat source. Improving in the process, IMHO.
Simply buy the booklet "Flash Paper Tips" it will give you a collection of ideas and tricks to perform with Flash Paper.
Mat Franco on AGT did an amazingly powerful (and expensive) card revelation using A LOT of flash paper. I love that effect!
Tom Mullica did a funny cigarette production substituting flash paper for rolling paper. You could always modify it, then vanish the cigarette saying that it isn't cool anymore to smoke anyway...
Flash Paper users! Ever try Flash Cotton? I got a Finger Igniter and a bag of FC. Clean! Bright flash! Fast! Really, it's best for "in the hands" stuff. I still use paper for the other stuff. Try Flash Cotton!

Doug