(Close Window)
Topic: Ring 98 to Host Tom (Terrific) Smith
On March 15, 2008, Ring 98 in Mississippi will host former Mississippi native, now Texas resident and magician, Tom (formerly Tom Terrific) Smith. Tom will be lecturing, performing and giving a special tribute to one of our own. Visit http://www.ibmring98.com for more details.
Tell Tom Terrific that I'm jealous. Ring 98 is a great outfit. I look forward to returning someday, too.

Enjoy!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander

PS --- Spring is just around the corner. Are Ring 98 and the Rings in Alabama and Tennessee going to have a Magic Day here at the ranch? I think it is on the "want list" for many of the guys in Ring 35. But it's time to start scheming.
It was fantastic to see Tom again after 30 years. He used to visit my house when I was a kid to show me the latest and greatest in magic. Part of the chain of events that kept my magical interest going in this one-horse town.

Also...BOB...I'd gladly make it over there for a Magic Day At The Ranch! Let me know when!

Anybody in Mississippi should be there. As the TVP for Mississippi...I proclaim it a day trip for everybody!

Steve
Magic day.....if I'm not workin ill be there