(Close Window)
Topic: Just wanted to say "hello"!
Dear Café Members:

Although I won't be able check-in often, I just wanted to introduce myself and say "hello".

Wishing you much continued success in magic,

Don
Message: Posted by: Michael J. Douglas (Mar 4, 2008 05:44PM)
Welcome to the Café, Mr. Wayne. Certainly nice to have you here! I hope you'll contribute when you can. Continued success to you, too. :)
Welcome to the Magic Café, Don.
Thanks for joining us. I think you’ll have a lot of fun in here. The topic boards and the members are real interesting and helpful. You'll be able to offer a lot of opinions, insite and advice to the mix.
As you know, they also cover just about any interest in the art of magic and even the sideline interests whic makes for some interesting discussions.
Have fun,
Muggs
A big WELCOME to you Don! I mean, Mr. Wayne!

I think it's great that you would actually register here and say hello. You are one of the true living legends of the magic world. Looking forward to reading any post you make.

Best to you,
Joe Marotta
Truly a great honor to have you here Mr. Wayne!

Thrilled!

Eddie
Hi Don:

Great to meet you. I really thought you'd be much older!

Jim
[b][i]Welcome to the Café![/b][/i]
Welcome aboard. Its an honour to have such a brilliant thinker amongst us. As a side note, your dancing hank has served me well for quite some time :)
Welcome Mister Wayne.
Thank you for contributing so much to the world of magic.
I look forward to your new creations. Thanks again.
Best,
DF
Hi Don,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 35.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]