(Close Window)
Topic: Not "anothergoofyone"!
Hello, fellow magicians and wonderful new friends. May I say that out of the last 2 months of learning magic my life has wonderfully changed. Using techniques of magic and the element of surprise has radically changed my life. I only know about 20 tricks and most are with the aid of devices like "thumb tips, soda and scotch, invisible thread, electric touch, and a few other products " have aided me in closing sales and best of all has astounding myself by becoming a very very good pick up artist. In the past two months I have been on more dates than I have my entire life. Not to mention the girls have all been an average of 8 or higher. My odds of finding the love of my live will increase as does my knowledge of the human race and our boundaries we limit ourselves within. I am willing to learn and willing to grow.
Sincerely "anothergoofyone"
Welcome
Interesting effect magic has had on you! Nice to have you with us on the Café. If you have any questions, there are pleanty of magicians who can answer nearly any question you have, or give you the support you need to move further with magic.
[i][b]Welcome to the Café![/b][/i]

13/31
Hi There,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 35.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]