(Close Window)
Topic: Easter Blessings
May your Resurrection Sunday celebration be more meaningful this year than ever before.

It's what this room in the Caf is all about!

Blessings,

Terry
Same to you and yours Terry, Amen!!

Tony Brent
Outta Control Magic Show
Orlando
Thank you Terry and Tony.

As our Greek friends say, "Christos Anesti." He has risen. What great news to us all.
Thank you all. Happy Resurrection Sunday to everyone here!
Yep, Happy Ressurection Sunday to all of you.
Many Blessings on this Resurrection Day...
Blessings to all, for He is risen indeed!

Alleluia!!!
May our Lord be exalted! All hail King Jesus!
Mine was very blessed! Our church, Calvary Chapel Tucson, rents the local community center for a Resurrection Celebration with praise music and a Gospel message and invitation.

We haven't gone in a few years, but what a blessing it was to go this year! I'm in a men's accountability group and the Lord worked it out that I ran into almost all my brothers from the group. That was cool.

Then, I also saw a friend that I had shared the Gospel with some years ago. He is currently homeless and told me he'd been praying that he would find me. I think because he felt I had a real, personal relationship with the Lord. Wow! I started crying a little bit as I was telling my wife. The Lord blew my mind with that reunion. Out of 10,000 people the Lord made sure he found me! I'm going to be trying to help him as much as possible. If you feel lead, please say a short prayer right now that he will be set free from the chains of alcohol and that he can know Jesus in a deep and intimate way.

After the service we went to my mother-in-law's and I got to show my family some tricks and share the Gospel/truth with some of our unsaved family! Oh yeah, and eat ham! God bless!
Message: Posted by: Christian Illusionist (Mar 25, 2008 09:58PM)
Wow! I wish I would have looked in this forum sooner to find this topic.

On Easter we began our, "Ressurection Revival" at Landmark Tabernacle in Joplin, Missouri.

It will continue every night at 7:00pm until this Sunday, the 30th of March.

If anyone is in the area or within driving distance, we invite you to come and visit us.

Please send me a PM if you're interested and I will give you further information and directions.

God Bless!