(Close Window)
Topic: My 12 year old son (Part 2)
Hi Guys,

Just want to share this video of my son performing a coin matrix routine. He just woke up and saw him practicing so I decided to film it. Enjoy!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dDqayO5wKV8

Chubster

P.S. The performance mat he is using was given to him by The Boss, Rannie Raymundo.
I love it and I am so proud of you and Miggy! I was really fooled the first time he showed me this matrix last Monday! Keep it up guys! Yup...that means you and Miggy! It is so inspiring to see a father and son relationship forged and strengthen by magic. You can always count on Uncle Rannie, Miggy! I will be watching you and be there for you as you grow in this wonderful art that drew us together.

Rannie (Uncle)

PS. Chubster senior.... better get your close up chops goin.... The boy is getting way batter that the father! LOL!

PPS. Miggy....just in case..... you may also call me "The Boss" when in my Tavern! LOL!
So will it be "Uncle Rannie" or "Uncle Boss" ... hahaha

Hey Rannie, thanks a lot for those kind words and for the support you have given my son. I really appreciate it a lot! More videos will be posted soon...

Chubster
(who needs to polish his close-up magic now that he is being outdone by his 12 year old son... Big Time!!!)
Don't sweat it Sal, he's better than me as well! ;)
Oh, you got some serious competition barking up the tree after you, Sal.
Hi Guys,

I will be posting another version of Miggy's Coin Matrix routine in the days to come... Thanks for all your support!

Chubster
That was awesome! Keep the good work you guys. I'd say it fooled me too the first time I saw it. And Miggy is getting better than his dad in close-up.